1 month ago
Business Improvement Engineer
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Business Improvement Engineer -Stockport - Competitive Salary Benefits
WE NEED YOU
A Business Improvement Engineer with the ability to identify and deliver business improvement projects / opportunities
Who you'll be working for:
My client is an established engineering business in Stockport.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic working environment and flexible working hours
- Excellent company benefits in addition to competitive salary
- Significant opportunity for career progression
What you'll be doing:
- Identifying and delivering business improvement projects across all areas of the business
- Managing the continuous improvement process to ensure CI opportunities are identified and implemented
- Contributing to ensuring a strong quality and CI culture and competence through training and staff development
- Supporting the Quality function in implementing and maintaining the business' Integrated Management System
- Proactively engaging with QHSE teams to share best practice and promote collaboration
What we need from you:
- Qualification in Engineering, engineering experience or project management within an engineering environment
- Good understanding of project management methodologies such as waterfall, agile
- Extensive lean / CI knowledge and experience using appropriate tools and techniques to implement change and improvements
- Ability to generate reports, presentations, communications and documents to a very high technical and visual standard
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Technical Project Manager
Brighton, East Sussex
£60000 - £80000 per annum
Technical Project Manager - £60,000 - £80,000 Benefits Are you an experienced Project Manager with a Technical, Engineering or Digital Software background? If so, I'd love to talk with you! Who you'll be working for: My client is a leading innovator of ...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?