£30,000 - £38,000 CIPS Support Benefits
Exciting new opportunity to join this multinational engineering / manufacturing organisation at their UK headquarters in the West Midlands.
- Support an established Purchasing Team , assisting with portfolio of Sub-contract spends;
- Provide administrative support with contract agreements for major sub-contractors
- Support major projects including indirect and direct spends, working within a team environment to meet strict deadlines
- Support local operational purchasing needs for all manufacturing sites within the UK.
- Monitoring plans and KPIs to achieve departmental targets.
- Provide accurate timely, budgetary information, reporting cost movement variation
Skills & Experience
- 3 years experience working within an engineering/fast pace manufacturing environment.
- Experience of purchasing processes for either indirect services or direct materials,
- Understanding of commercial contract terms and conditions.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of best practice purchasing techniques.
- Self-motivated & possessing good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with peers both within the UK and Group.
Leading multinational manufacturing organisation based in Birmingham
£30,0000 - £38,000 CIPS SUpport Benefits
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Strategic Buyer - Electrical Components
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Strategic Buyer - Electrical ComponentsSkelmersdale£45,000 - £50,000 Are you a strategic procurement professional with experience managing technical / engineering spend within a Manufacturing environment? This is a fantastic opportunity to gain invalu...
Senior Buyer, Renfrew, Competitive DoE Benefits Are you looking for a new opportunity to work for a employee focused company who really value their staff? So much so they have two GOLD accreditations for being investors in people and investors in young ...
Temporary Purchasing Administrator
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£21000 - £23000 per annum
Temporary Purchasing Administrator Bolton £21,000 - £23,000 Are you a Purchasing Administrator currently immediately available to undertake a short term contract in the Bolton area? The position is working for an established manufacturing business e...
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £33000 per annum
Buyer - Manufacturing Bolton £28,000 - £33,000 Are you a Buyer with a manufacturing / engineering background looking for an exciting new challenge? We are currently recruiting for two procurement positions for an established manufacturing business in...
Buyer / Supply Planner
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum Benefits WFH
Buyer / Supply Planner Birmingham c £35,000 - £40,000 Bonus Benefits WFH Role Profile Our client, who is a Blue Chip FMCG manufacturing business, is looking to appoint a talented and experienced Supply Planner / Buyer. Key responsibilities Deliv...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?