1 month ago
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Buyer - £32,000 Benefits
Are you an experienced Buyer with a Technical or Engineering background? If so, I'd love to talk with you!
Who you'll be working for:
My client is a leading manufacturer of innovative and sustainable ventilation products with a passion for improving indoor air quality. They provide solutions that improve people's health and homes from design and manufacture to installation, service and maintenance.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a growing company.
- Chance to grow within the business and develop your career.
- Working within a brand-new facility.
What you'll be doing:
- Purchase products and services to meet the company's needs.
- Collaborate with department managers to ensure continuity of supply of all necessary raw materials and components in line with the broader sales and production forecasts.
- Tender / RFQ generation and evaluation through to contract, ensuring best practices are adhered to and best possible commercial terms achieved.
- Maintain supplier on-boarding and performance assessment procedures in accordance with S&P Group and ISO 9001 standards ensuring continuous improvements to service levels and commercial terms for the business.
- Ensure systems are maintained to reflect agreements.
- Collaborate with internal departments to support with departmental needs; including product sourcing, pricing, technical data, bid support and new product development.
- Produce and analyse reports and forecasts as required.
- Solve problems with orders or invoices in an efficient and timely manner.
- Support all team members with shared learning to promote continuous improvement within the team.
What we need from you:
- Previous buying experience preferably from a Technical or Engineering background.
- Provide outstanding products and an effortless customer experience.
- Work with customers/colleagues to identify problems and advise on the solution whilst managing expectations of stakeholders.
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Up to £30000.00 per annum
Production Assistant / Buyer Wimbledon £30,000 Role Profile: Reporting directly in to the Production Manager, the role as a Production Assistant will oversee the buying operation for one the UK's leading manufacturing businesses for the private event ind...
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Purchasing Manager £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits Oldham Who you'll be working for: Our client is a successful global business with a diverse customer base across a range of industries. You will be based onsite in the Oldham area, leading their ...
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum plus benefits
Purchasing Assistant, Stockport, £30,000 - £35,000 per annum Are you an organised and ambitious individual with experience in Purchasing and use of ERP systems? We are recruiting for a well-established and reputable family-owned business who are looking t...
Procurement Manager - MRO
£65000.00 - £70000 per annum Excellent benefits - Hybrid Working
Procurement Manager £65,000 - £70,000 plus benefits - hybrid working Bedfordshire Role Profile Working within this industry leader's Central Procurement Team, the Procurement Manager will be responsible for managing the businesses MRO expenditure. The...
Buyer - Manufacturing / SAP
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Flexible Working and Excellent Benefits
Buyer - Manufacturing / SAP £ competitive salary Keighley Are you a Buyer with experience in Manufacturing, looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like to work for an established company with a fantastic reputation and a truly global custom...
Indirect Buyer (Temporary to Permanent)
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Indirect Buyer (3-6 months, temp to perm)Stockport£25,000 - £28,000 Are you currently working in a Purchasing role and are keen to develop your experience within Indirect Procurement? Or are you a recent graduate who is looking for a great opportuni...
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £38000 per annum
Role Title Buyer £30,000 - £38,000 Bonus Benefits Birmingham West Midlands Role Profile Exciting new opportunity to join this multinational engineering / manufacturing organisation at their UK headquarters in the West Midlands. Responsibilitie...
Expediter (12 months)
Temporary Expediter (12 months)Skelmersdale£ Competitive Hourly Rate Calling all Expediters or Project Buyers looking for a unique and exciting opportunity! Would you like to support the delivery of highly unique and complex CAPEX projects across the w...
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum Excellent Benefits
Senior Buyer £45,000 - £55,000Stafforsdhire Are you a Buyer with experience in Manufacturing, looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like to work an established company with a fantastic reputation and a truly global customer base? If so, t...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?