2 weeks ago
Demand & Operations Planner
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Demand & Operations Planner
London OR Dublin
£30,000 - £35,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join an international business specialised in healthy and responsible produced food. As a demand & Operations Planner, you will report directly to the Senior Operations Manager, and you will be responsible to manage the daily operation for certain territories including forecasting, stock management, ordering, wastage and retailer collaboration. The successful candidate will be driven and will have passion for first in class customer service and passionate to drive future success.
- Forecasting for the UK & IRE retailers and Export
- Manage sample order requests
- Manage repacking process
- Review available retailer forecasts or work with retailers to obtain their forecasts
- Collaboration with retailers to aid in-store availability
- Manage the claims process for the UK & IRE
- Providing analysis on trends for all accounts and export
- Daily analysis on wastage, stock cover, sales performance
- Monthly tracking of total invoiced sales and projections by retailer
- Updating operational documentation
- Archiving and managing Export documentation
- Demand Planning experience (or relevant other experience)
- Knowledge of principles such as forecasting, SAP, statistics
- Knowledge of import & export
- Knowledge of E2E Supply Chain processes within FMCG
- Strong drive towards customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Pro-active attitude and people person
- Driven with a can-do attitude / team player
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£30000.00 - £38000 per annum Bonus Flexible Working
Role Title Supply Planner Hemel Hempstead To £38,000 Bonus Flexible Working Role Profile Ownership of forecasts and effective management for group of products and suppliers. Ensure optimum stock holding and order policies are set and supplier...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?