1 month ago
£ Competitive + benefits
Digital Analyst - Luton, Bedfordshire
£ Competitive + Benefits
With millions of visitors to our digital sales channels every day, easyJet is one of the UK's leading digital businesses. easyJet has an ambition of being the world's leading Data Driven airline and this role will have a crucial part to play in achieving that goal - ensuring data is at the heart of every decision we make.
The easyJet Digital team are laying the foundations for the future and we are looking for a talented lead analyst to take us to the next level. Reporting into easyJet's Digital Team structure, you will be a key member of easyJet's Digital team and will be part of a talented team of digital analysts to drive decision making through actionable insights to improve trading, enhance customer experience and optimise our marketing performance.
- Understand business objectives and live trading environments to help influence MI.
- Scope and deliver powerful and commercial insights to improve trading performance, enhance customer experience and support the Digital team to achieve our company ambition.
- Build strong relationships across the wider insight community in the company. Communicate insight in a compelling way, which drives action across the business.
- Proactively utilize digital analytics data to identify opportunities and areas of improvement and communicate those insights with the relevant teams
- Cut through large data sets and multiple analysis options to provide intelligible, actionable reports and analysis
- Work to build as much automated reporting as possible - avoiding manual reports
- Work to develop self-service reporting dashboards to democratize data where possible
- Strong experience in Web Analytics packages (i.e. Google Analytics 360)
- Strong experience in dashboard presenting platforms (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau)
- Experience with multiple MVT, A/B, and Analytics tools e.g. Google Optimize
- Strong knowledge of Big Query/SQL, basic knowledge of a programming language such as Python/R is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build productive relationships both internally and externally
- Highly commercial outlook with exceptional problem solving, analytical and numerical skills
- Self-motivated, with ability to deal with ambiguity, work autonomously, organising time and prioritizing workload, A strong sense of initiative, teamwork and flexibility
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
£ Competitive + benefits
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Lead Digital Analyst
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum Excellent benefits
Lead Digital Analyst - Luton, Bedfordshire £50,000 - £65,000 Benefits Company Profile With millions of visitors to our digital sales channels every day, easyJet is one of the UK's leading digital businesses. easyJet has an ambition of being the world...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?