1 month ago
Expediter (12 months)
Temporary Expediter (12 months)
£ Competitive Hourly Rate
Calling all Expediters or Project Buyers looking for a unique and exciting opportunity! Would you like to support the delivery of highly unique and complex CAPEX projects across the world?
If you are currently available to undertake a long term contract, then check out the details below!
What's in it for you?
- A rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in unique and complex projects on a global scale
- The chance to gain experience with a highly reputable company that offers a great office environment, flexible hours and hybrid/home working
- A long term contract, initially 12 months, with the potential to extend thereafter
What does the role involve?
- Monitoring delivery dates on long lead time orders from an international supplier base
- Pro-actively expediting purchase orders to resolve any supply issues and meet strict project timescales
- Building strong stakeholder relationships and providing status updates throughout the project
- Making sea, road and air freight bookings with Freight Forwarders for international shipments
- Monitoring and tracking supplier performance
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an Expediting role
- Exposure to an Engineering environment
- Proven track record working with freight forwarders
- Previous experience arranging international shipments
- Good working knowledge of customs compliance / export documentation
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Up to £30000.00 per annum
Production Assistant / Buyer Wimbledon £30,000 Role Profile: Reporting directly in to the Production Manager, the role as a Production Assistant will oversee the buying operation for one the UK's leading manufacturing businesses for the private event ind...
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Buyer - £32,000 Benefits Are you an experienced Buyer with a Technical or Engineering background? If so, I'd love to talk with you! Who you'll be working for: My client is a leading manufacturer of innovative and sustainable ventilation products with a ...
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Purchasing Manager £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits Oldham Who you'll be working for: Our client is a successful global business with a diverse customer base across a range of industries. You will be based onsite in the Oldham area, leading their ...
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum plus benefits
Purchasing Assistant, Stockport, £30,000 - £35,000 per annum Are you an organised and ambitious individual with experience in Purchasing and use of ERP systems? We are recruiting for a well-established and reputable family-owned business who are looking t...
Procurement Manager - MRO
£65000.00 - £70000 per annum Excellent benefits - Hybrid Working
Procurement Manager £65,000 - £70,000 plus benefits - hybrid working Bedfordshire Role Profile Working within this industry leader's Central Procurement Team, the Procurement Manager will be responsible for managing the businesses MRO expenditure. The...
Buyer - Manufacturing / SAP
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Flexible Working and Excellent Benefits
Buyer - Manufacturing / SAP £ competitive salary Keighley Are you a Buyer with experience in Manufacturing, looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like to work for an established company with a fantastic reputation and a truly global custom...
Indirect Buyer (Temporary to Permanent)
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Indirect Buyer (3-6 months, temp to perm)Stockport£25,000 - £28,000 Are you currently working in a Purchasing role and are keen to develop your experience within Indirect Procurement? Or are you a recent graduate who is looking for a great opportuni...
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £38000 per annum
Role Title Buyer £30,000 - £38,000 Bonus Benefits Birmingham West Midlands Role Profile Exciting new opportunity to join this multinational engineering / manufacturing organisation at their UK headquarters in the West Midlands. Responsibilitie...
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum Excellent Benefits
Senior Buyer £45,000 - £55,000Stafforsdhire Are you a Buyer with experience in Manufacturing, looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like to work an established company with a fantastic reputation and a truly global customer base? If so, t...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?