HR Manager - 4 days per week
HR Manager, Blackpool
32 hours / 4 days per week
£30,000 - £40,000 Excellent Benefits
Our client is a privately-owned global business operating in the FMCG space. Due to continued success and growth plans for the future, they are looking to hire a talented HR Manager to join the team and take ownership of their HR processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering vision and strategy for HR across the business, ensuring this aligns with wider company objectives
- Driving best practice, change management and continuous improvement
- Defining the company's approach to performance management, development plans and appraisals, implementing a new appraisals system / process
- Overseeing Recruitment including interviewing and onboarding new starters
- Supporting line managers with any employee relations casework such as disciplinaries or absence management
- Undertaking sporadic office management duties as /when required
Why should I apply?
- This is a newly created, standalone position with huge scope for you to make the role your own
- Great opportunity to work 4 days per week, 9am-5pm
- Generous benefits package including 28 days' holiday, bonus and highly competitive pension
- Fantastic, people-centric company culture
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a generalist HR role
- Ability and confidence to work in a stand-alone HR position
- Good working knowledge of employment law, regulations and benefits
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on approach and willingness to support the business as needed, e.g. with some office management duties
- CIPD or equivalent
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
You might also be interested in these…
Looking to advance your career?
If you’re looking to make your next career move in these specialisms, drop us a line and we can start matching your experience with some fantastic roles.Register with us