£90,000 plus package (Car, Pension, Bonus)
Are you an experienced Site Manager / General Manager looking for an exciting Managing Director opportunity?
Or are you an experienced Managing Director looking to take up a new position leading an established and profitable SME?
If you have a hands-on approach and can lead from the front, then read on!
We are currently recruiting a new Managing Director for a family-run business in the North West, manufacturing products for the building sector.
The role requires an individual with a proven track record in business leadership, strong sales and commercial background, and previous experience within the manufacturing sector. The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track record of delivering business targets related to revenue and profitability.
- Oversee the day to day running of the business, maintaining current levels of revenue and profitability
- Develop commercial strategies in line with overall business objectives
- Manage budgets and allocate resources efficiently
- Provide leadership for the business, overseeing a team of 30-40 employees
- Continue to maintain excellent levels of customer service
- Represent the company at industry events
Skills and Experience:
- Proven success in a previous business leadership role
- Demonstrable experience within manufacturing and/or building products sector
- Strong understanding of end-to-end business processes
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Proven problem solving and decision-making ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on approach suited to running a small business
Keywords: Managing Director, Sales Director, Operations Director, Commercial Director, Site Manager, General Manager
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Looking to advance your career?
If you’re looking to make your next career move in these specialisms, drop us a line and we can start matching your experience with some fantastic roles.Register with us