1 month ago
Packaging Development Manager
Up to £60000.00 per annum Benefits
Partner with Marketing and Design to bring to life the desired aesthetic intent into a technically feasible packaging proposition, meeting costs targets, desired launch timings, and imperatives to meet required quality expectations.
- Brief suppliers competitively and drive supplier choice based on ability to meet design intent at cost, in time, with demonstrated quality, and in accordance to Corporate Procurement strategy
- Provide a comprehensive feasibility study of each concept or package that defines function, manufacturability, cost of goods, tooling estimates, preliminary development lead time, and inherent risks.
- Own Cost of Goods - Support Marketing in the scoping process to ensure target COGS are realistic vs. marketing brief and product specifications. Develop estimated COGS to enable design and supplier choices, and ensure delivery on target via disciplined and rigorous packaging development process.
Skills & Experience
5 years experience in Packaging Development experience
Experience in leading new packaging development from design phase to in-market delivery
- Track record of personally leading successful in market launches.
- Experience and strength in collaboration with both internal (Marketing, procurement, Manufacturing etc) and external stakeholders (suppliers, Contract Manufacturers, design etc)
- Ability to work internationally. Able to travel when required by strategic programs
High growth FMCG organisation based in Hertfordshire
c £60,000 Benefits
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Demand & Supply Planner
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Demand & Supply Planner Surrey Calling all Demand & Supply Planners with strong forecasting, analytical and communication skills! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing business, who are in a phase of exciting expansion across Europe...
Regulatory& Product Technologist
Up to £50000.00 per annum Benefits
Regulatory & Product Technologist Hertfordshire c £50,000 Benefits package Role Profile This role involves fast-paced development of new branded products for international launch while ensuring regulatory compliance is met within all target markets...
Horsham, West Sussex
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Demand Manager Horsham £55,000 - £60,000 Role Profile Are you an experienced Demand Manager within the Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) Industry? Do you want to work in a fast paced, high growth environment? Are you ready for a new challenge?We have ...
Demand Planner (12 Month FTC)
Bury, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum per annum
Are you looking to gain experience in a Demand Planner role and develop new awareness and knowledge across an international supply chain within FMCG? I'm working with a brilliant Supply Chain Management Director to find someone to join their team for a 1...
Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £25500 per annum Benefits
Supply Chain Co-ordinator Oldham £25,500 Benefits Calling all Supply Chain Planners with strong numerical or analytical skills! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing business with year-on-year growth occurring for the past years, the...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?