6 months ago
£32000 - £38000 per annum plus excellent bonus and benefits
£33,000 - £38,000 plus benefits
My client is named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. They are looking to recruit Paid Search executive to join their newly created team within their Traffic Acquisition Functions. You will work closely with other specialists and support the development of junior members in the team and report into the Paid Search Manager.
- Develop a strong understanding of Paid Search.
- Responsible for creating, implementing & managing the day-to-day activity of paid search campaigns.
- Analysis and optimization of paid search campaigns. (e.g. bid optimisation, setting up ad copy tests, adding negatives) with support from the team.
- Working with PPC Specialists and PPC Manager to develop your PPC marketing skills and strategy to help activate further tactics that will drive success.
- Recommend performance optimisations while being confident to make changes.
- Monitor budgets to ensure campaigns do not overspend and efficiently meet performance targets.
- Analysing search query reports to identify opportunities
- Opportunity to work with cross-functionally with trading, marketing, and the wider digital team (e.g SEO, Display, Content etc).
- 1-2 years Hands-on experience of working in PPC or Biddable roles. (Agency or In-House)
- French or German speaker with Good English
- A good understanding of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics and related platforms
- Ability to assist with the creation, implementation and analysis of paid search campaigns.
- A great team player with clear and concise communication skills
- Passionate about learning and grow and develop with support
- Good competency of numerical and Excel skills - Pivot Tables etc.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Broad understanding of tracking and reporting.
- Experience in working with third-party bidding tools. (Marin, Kenshoo, SA360 etc)
- Experience/exposure with other digital channels (Such as Meta, Affiliates, Display, SEO)
- AdWords Qualified with both Fundamentals & Advanced qualifications
My client is leading UK and European travel business based in Luton.
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?