2 weeks ago
£20000 - £23000 per annum Excellent Benefits, CIPS support
£20,000 - £23,000
WE NEED YOU!
Are you on the look out for a great opportunity to kick start your Procurement career?
Whether you already have some procurement or purchasing experience under your belt, or you are looking to take your first step into Procurement, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established business who will be committed to supporting your professional development.
What will the job involve?
- Providing administrative support to the Procurement team
- Liaising with a global supplier base to support the delivery of unique, global projects
- Supporting the team with end to end procurement processes including tendering and contract management
What skills and experience would I ideally have?
- Previous experience working in an administrative role
- Keen desire to pursue a career in Procurement, including willingness to study towards CIPS qualification
- Strong time management skills with ability to manage own workload and hit deadlines
- Good IT ksills including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
What's in it for me?
- A fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career in Procurement, gaining invaluable experience in an established purchasing team
- Great benefits package and excellent long term career prospects
- Relaxed, flexible working environment and a comfortable, modern office environment
- A collaborative team which will provide full training and financial support towards CIPS qualification
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Senior Buyer, Renfrew, Competitive DoE Benefits Are you looking for a new opportunity to work for a employee focused company who really value their staff? So much so they have two GOLD accreditations for being investors in people and investors in young p...
Category Buyer - Manufacturing / SAP
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Flexible Working and Excellent Benefits
Category Buyer - Manufacturing / SAP £ competitive salary Keighley Are you a Buyer with experience in Manufacturing, looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like to work for an established company with a fantastic reputation and a truly glo...
Buyer / Expediter (12 month contract)
Buyer / Expediter (12 months)Skelmersdale£ Competitive Hourly Rate Calling all Expediters or Project Buyers looking for a unique and exciting opportunity! Would you like to support the delivery of highly unique and complex CAPEX projects across the wor...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?