3 weeks ago
£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
£50,000 - £80,000
Our client, who is a leading manufacturing/production business, operating on well-established contracts, is looking to recruit a highly motivated Production Manager to support the management team within their Wimbledon depot. You will introduce, monitor and maintain production systems & processes in-line with the company's requirements in quality, costs, volume & targets.
To motivate and lead the specialist team to achieve set service levels, whilst developing and maintaining a quality based production within the facility; direct management and supervision of individuals and team performance.
Overall control of work flow and production movement to ensure customer deadlines are met while maintaining responsibility maintaining quality standards.
- Arrange meetings with existing and new clients across UK/Europe.
- Taking briefs and outlining production plans to set daily, weekly and monthly objective/targets.
- Managing multiple budgets fand ensuring projects are being delivered within the set limits
- Implement a creative direction in line with the clients' expectations and needs.
- Maintain production systems and processes in line with the companies overall business targets and expectations
- Manage teams of production coordinators and evaluate staff performances.
- Report daily, weekly and monthly progress to board of directors.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the event industry is required
- Ability to coordinate and organise
- Ability to lead and direct teams
- Excellent influential, planning and organisational skills
- High level communicator in both verbal and written skills
- Ability to act with integrity and diversity whilst knowledge in Health & Safety regulations and company values
- Ability to follow standards and achieve and set targets within defined timescales
- Be flexible in your working approach
- Be a decisive decision maker and have the ability to act when required
- Have a very strong work ethic
- Delegation skills
- Team player and adaptable being able to jump in to assist where needed
- Great time appreciation and time management
Our client is a leading service provider operating on well-established contracts.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
You might also be interested in these…
Leigh, Greater Manchester
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Are you looking to progress rapidly with your Health & Safety career? Want a job within Production with true flexibility? Want a Manager with their employees happiness and development at the centre of what they do? I'm working on LEADING SHEQ OFFICER job ...
Senior Project Manager - NPD
Up to £60000.00 per annum
Senior Project Manager Watford £ 60,000 Role Profile: As a Senior Project Manager, your overall responsibilities will be to review and transform current business processes and enhance current efficiencies through proactive project management. Through eff...
Up to £45000.00 per annum
Project Manager Watford £ 45,000 Role Profile: As a Project Manager, you will have overall responsibility for managing multiple projects, with the aim of driving the business forward. Through effective organization and communication, you will be a key me...
Quality and Compliance Co-ordinator
Quality & Compliance Co-ordinator Swindon (with hybrid working option) £Competitive salary Company Profile Our client is a global organisation providing electrical product solutions to a wide range of sectors, including Defence, Rail and Aviation. Th...
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Production Coordinator £35,000 - £45,000 Wimbledon, London Role Profile Our client, who is a leading manufacturing/production business, operating on well-established contracts, is looking to recruit a highly motivated Production Coordinator to support t...
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Excellent Benefits, Hybrid Working
Management Accountant £ Competitive Salary Keighley Are you a qualified Management Accountant looking for an exciting role in Industry? This is a great chance to work for a leading manufacturing business in the Keighley area which offers a fantastic of...
Technical Support Engineer
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum plus benefits
HELP SAVE LIVES! I'm working with a brilliant medical device company who's looking for someone to join their Manufacturing team in a role focused on Continuous Improvement. The role will be perfect for someone who's good at influencing others, problem so...
Quality Engineer (12 month FTC)
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Quality Engineer - 12 month FTC Keighley £ Competitive Salary Are you an experienced Quality Engineer available to undertake a 12 month fixed term contract in the Keighley area This is a great opportunity to gain experience working for an establishe...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?