1 week ago
Project Manager - £45,000 - £55,000
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Project Manager - Manchester - £45,000 - £55,000
WE NEED YOU
An experienced Project manager with exceptional organisation skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is a leading company within their field they are a fast-growing business, bring innovative development projects to fruition and implementing change.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a market leading company
- Working in a fun and supportive working environment built on honesty, fairness, and respect.
- Bespoke training and support for further progression and development.
- Flexible hybrid working.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing the end-to-end project cycle of new centres, extensions and re-fits, from the initial planning to delivery of the programmes.
- Developing and monitoring the budgets for each project.
- Working closely and supporting the wider project team to deliver progress reports.
- Proactively managing changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans as required.
What we need from you:
- Project Management experience: You will be able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
- Numerate and strong attention to detail.
- The ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexibility as extensive travel and periods of time away from home may be required.
- Based in and working throughout the UK.
- Full Driving License essential
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum Benefits
Technical Analyst Luton (flexible working) £35,000 - £40,000 Role Profile Want to work with a fast paced, high value organisation? As part of our clients continued success, they are seeking an enthusiastic technical analyst to join their team. They are ...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?