1 week ago
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum Car Allowance
Project Manager, £55,000 - £65,000 Car Allowance, Flexible across the UK
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in change management? If so, we want to hear from you! In this role you'll lead project teams, working directly with clients to agree and deliver agreed objectives.
Who you'll be working for
Our client is an established consultancy business with an impressive client portfolio, with ongoing projects across the UK, Europe & the US. You will be required to travel to client sites so must be flexible on location and willing to stay away during the week.
What you'll be doing
- Design project workstreams to convert business goals and objectives into deliverable plans with agreed timeframes
- Define project resourcing, required expertise & skills, and timeframes both internally and with clients
- Managing and ensuring effective delivery of project timeframes and milestones, working closely with wider consulting team
- Dealing with client queries and issues, escalating where necessary
What we need from you
- Ideally you'll be an experience Project Manager with significant background in change management and business transformation
- Proven track record in leading complex projects whilst managing teams
- Applied understanding of the ADKAR model with ability to reference examples of using it
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You'll be a key point of contact for clients so the ability to engage and influence is required
- Excellent data preparation, technical analysis, and reporting skills
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?