1 month ago
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum Benefits
£22,000 - £24,000 Benefits
Are you passionate about sustainability, waste reduction and the environment? This is a fantastic opportunity with a FTSE 100 company to really make an impact.
Do you want…
- Hybrid working and flexibility?
- The chance to grow your career in a global business?
- Opportunities to get involved with Diversity and Inclusion?
- Contribute towards the global sustainability strategy in a FTSE100 business?
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Data processing and producing reports in Excel to ensure the business is optimising sustainability in all aspects of business
- Liaising closely with suppliers and other departments to collate relevant data
- Working collaboratively on projects to implement the sustainability strategy, liaising with other business functions such as procurement, finance, IT etc
- Offer advice and support on environmental issues via email and other requests
- Supporting the Head of Sustainability with various ad hoc tasks
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Good excel knowledge and experience (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP'S etc.)
- A personable and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work collaboratively across different business functions
- An interest or passion for sustainability would be highly advantageous
- Administration background with strong data skills
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?