5 months ago
Warehouse Team Leader - 6am-2pm
Golborne, Greater Manchester
Up to £22000.00 per annum Benefits
Warehouse Team Leader - Warrington - £22,000 Fantastic Benefits
WE NEED YOU
A motivated Warehouse Team Leader with great people skills and team leadership experience.
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is a leading distributor in electrical goods who has had huge growth over recent years. The business focuses exclusively on design, product quality and reliability, supported by a fast, efficient team providing excellent service to all customers. You will work Monday - Friday, 6am to 2pm reporting into the Warehouse Shift Supervisor.
What's in it for you?
* The opportunity to work with a growing distribution company.
* Chance to grow within the business and develop your career.
* A fantastic bonus scheme.
* Monday - Friday working hours and Christmas shut down, allowing great work-life balance.
* Cycle to work scheme.
What you'll be doing:
* Managing and maintaining stock accuracy within the warehouse.
* Ensuring Picking and Packing Operations are carried out efficiently.
* Ensuring you and your team are working safely.
* Day to day management of a small team of operatives.
* Ensuring all KPIs are met.
What we need from you:
* Experience of working within a high-volume warehouse environment
* Commitment to efficiency and motivating your team.
* Commitment to learning and development of the team and yourself.
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Senior ERP Specialist
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum Benefits
Senior ERP Specialist - Derby - £40,000 - £45,000 Benefits WE NEED YOU Who you'll be working for: My client is one of the world's largest and fastest-growing manufacturers, with over 300 operations on a global scale. What's in it for you? Excellent c...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?