Rugby, Warwickshire | Ref: BBBH28942
Up to £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
£45,000, + Benefits
Our client is a leading logistics organisation. Reporting directly into the Depot Transport Manager you will be working Monday - Friday days, with flexibility required to suit business needs.
* Leading the way in terms of best practice regarding safety and ensuring your team understand the importance of being safe in the workplace
* Proactively seeking to understand financial performance of the operation and takes ownership for addressing inefficiencies which impact on the depot's P&L
* Deliver improving financial performance for the operation, ensuring the site meets budget commitments by closely managing controlled costs.
* Actively seeking to improve efficiency, reduce operating costs, increasing margin and meeting budget targets set
* To lead and partner with Health & Safety representative on local and site initiatives including H&S induction and training
* Works with and supports line manager
* Responsible for vehicle management, including liaison with fleet
* Improving and maintaining staffs KPI's including attrition, absence, accident and H&S
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes:
* CPC is essential
* Experience in managing and operating the O License
* Experience in Transport Management role is essential
* Experience in Managing a large fleet and drivers
* Be able to organise workload and prioritise tasks
* Excellent customer service skills
* Fully computer literate and able to use IT packages including Word, Excel and TMS
* Thrives in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment
* Good people management skills, self-driven, positive can-do attitude
Our client is a leading logistics organisation
£45,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK:
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Benefits
Understanding the wider business objectives and in line with this, looking for ways in which to reduce cost, improve service etc.
As the exclusive recruitment partner for Bunzl Catering group, Cast UK have been instructed to recruit a Commerical Analyst for their AGGORA team covering.
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing business as a Purchasing and Supply Chain specialist.
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Skipton area currently looking to appoint a Procurement Manager.
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car, Bonus
A leading workwear business is looking for a brilliant Area Sales Manager to join their Hospitality and Catering team.
Our client is a manufacturing company in Carlisle looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager.
Up to £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading logistics business, in their recruitment process of a Site Operations Manager to work on an any 5 from 7 shift pattern on Nights, based in South Yorkshire.
Bunzl Retail Supplies are excited to be commissioning their new 231,000 square foot facility in Burton Latimer in June 2020 and Cast UK have been chosen as their exclusive partner for their recruitment requirements on site.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
A highly successful engineering company is looking to recruit a Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager for their site in Bradford.
£35000 - £45000 per annum
A busy manufacturing company in Bradford is looking to recruit a Master Production Scheduler to join their existing supply chain team.