1 week ago
Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk
Competitive Salary Excellent Benefits
Bunzl UK & Ireland supplies, through a number of specialist distribution businesses, a range of more than 100,000 products including food packaging, disposable supplies, catering equipment, healthcare consumables and cleaning and safety products to supermarkets, retailers, hotels, restaurants and caterers, construction companies, healthcare providers and other users.
As Bunzl's outsourced recruitment partner, Cast UK are delighted to be managing the recruitment of all new hires for the Finance Shared Service Centre.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for following documented and auditable processes to accurately input data relating to purchase and expense invoices, manage and reconcile supplier accounts, deal with queries and arrange payments to suppliers.
- Receiving, scanning and recording supplier and intercompany invoices, matching invoices to orders and posting to the appropriate supplier accounts
- Investigating price and quantity differences
- Timely management of purchase invoice and payment queries, updating tickets, liaising with suppliers and proactively seeking resolution through internal communication channels
- Generating payment runs and raising manual payments as required
- Performing monthly and ad-hoc supplier statement reconciliations
- Setting up and maintaining supplier accounts
- Recording purchase card spend and reconciliations
- Dealing with expenses queries
- Highlighting recurring issues & process improvement opportunities to line management
- BACS payment experience
- Other Accounts Payable / Purchase To Pay activities to support the Centre
Skills & Experience Required
- Computer literate, numerate, attention to detail, logical and methodical approach
- Would suit a recent graduate, looking for their first role within finance
- Ability to follow documented and auditable processes
- Knowledge of sage accounting system or similar
- Written communication skills
- Organisational skills and interpersonal skills
- Manage demanding workloads and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm for working with people and a flexible approach to work
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Finance Systems Analyst
Finance Systems Analyst Isleworth Competitive Salary Excellent Benefits Role Profile Cast UK is delighted to be recruiting a Finance Systems Analyst for Bunzl UK & Ireland which is part of Bunzl PLC, a multinational distribution and outsourcing compan...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?