Area Manager - West Yorkshire -
£35,000 - £45,000
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to lead a team within one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies within Europe.
- Clear career path and space to develop and grow.
- Bright people, caring managers, interesting work, learning opportunities.
- Genuine appreciation and respect shared amongst all members.
- Fantastic renumeration and chance to grow within the business.
Our client is a fast-paced, high-volume, food logistics business growing rapidly across Europe. Focusing on exceptional service and speed, all with a smile, the business is at the forefront of an expanding and future proof market. If you wish to be part of a business that prides itself on delighting its customers and providing a product range all in mint condition, this role is for you!
- Managing the day to day running of a stores across Yorkshire, meeting H&S requirements, managing stock delivery, site cleanliness etc.
- Ensuring all operational goals, sales targets and business policies and procedures are all met and maintained.
- Overseeing staff scheduling, payroll budgets and ensuring the stores are reactive to trading patterns.
- Monitoring customer service levels to continually impress customers
- Improve site efficiency and reduce operational costs without undermining safety. Aim to exceed expected targets.
- Lead from the front, ensuring company values are met throughout all levels of the store.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in multi-site management in retail or hospitality.
- Excellent management skills, inspiring those around you and identifying talent and nurturing them for career development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong understanding of Microsoft Office and G.suite.
- Can do, will do attitude - willing to work shifts within a 7-day business.
- An analytical thinker - able to drive high standards and compliance.
- Driven to fulfil KPIs and with an agile mindset, able to switch between long term strategy and short term tactical actions.
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Operations Key Account Manager
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum plus benefits
Help the Ukraine Response Effort with this amazing job! I'm working with a not-for-profit to find an Operational Key Account Manager to help the humanitarian effort for the Ukrainian crisis. If you have logistics and/or freight experience and are availabl...
Managing Director London £competitive salary & benefits Role Profile We are partnering one of the leading courier businesses in the UK offering 24/7, time, temperature and security critical distribution services in the search of an outstanding Managi...
Warehouse Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum Benefits
Warehouse & Project Manager Beckton £40,000 - £45,000 Benefits Cast have partnered with Tian Tian Market a East Asian & South East Asian Supermarket business based in Beckton, who are looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment...
Franchise Development Associate - Germany
€35000.00 - €45000.00 per annum Excellent benefits
Franchise Development Associate - Germany €35,000 - €45,000 Benefits What's in it for you? Opportunity to join a team within one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies within Europe as it scales up across Germany and beyond! Bright people, c...
Credit Controller Enfield £Competitive Role Profile Cast UK are working in partnership with Tri-Star Packaging, the UK's leading food-to-go packaging supplier. Part of Bunzl PLC, who are a FTSE 100 business, the companies are seeing continued growth acr...
Transport Shift Manager
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum Bonus
Transport Shift Manager Hemel Hempstead £33,000 - £35,000 Role Profile Based in Hemel Hempstead, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment of an experienced Transport Shift Manager. In this role, you will ...
Key Accounts Manager
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Account Manager, Trafford Park, Manchester, £20,000 - £25,000 Benefits Role Profile Cast UK is currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager for a rapidly growing wholesale business. As an Account Manager you will be managing and growing key a...
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum Benefits
Facilities Manager, Stoke-On-Trent, £50,000 - £55,000 Benefits"Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together."As stated by James Cash Penney, and if these words resonate with you, look no further…I'm working with a brillian...
North West England
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Procurement Consultant North-West, with flexible / home working £50,000 - £55,000 Excellent Benefits Role Profile My North-West based client is looking to recruit a talented Procurement professional to undertake an exciting senior Procurement opportun...
Operations Manager - Nights
Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Warehouse Operations Manager - Night Shift Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire £50,000 - £55,000 Role Profile Cast UK are working exclusively with one of our exciting partners, who are a fast-paced, well-established organisation. Their contacts stretch across ...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?