1 week ago
Epsom - Hybrid
£Competitive Excellent Benefits
Bunzl Catering Supplies, part of the Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division, is the leading distributor of disposables, packaging and hygiene solutions to the hospitality and catering sectors in the UK. Delivering to a variety of different customers in both the private and public sector from small independent cafe owners, local health trusts and schools to national hotel and restaurant chains.
As the exclusive recruitment partner for Bunzl Catering, Cast UK are leading the search for a Buyer to be based at their head office in Epsom.
- Work with category buyers to support in sourcing sustainable & innovative products driving growth and reduce costs
- Developing category plans (immediate, mid and long term)
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers while seeking new ones
- Identifying new products to meet market trends and review existing product portfolios.
- Assessing new suppliers both financial and operational suitability to meet Bunzl expectations and standards
- Negotiating prices & trading agreements
- Interpreting reports and predicting future sales
- Identifying and reacting to any changes in customer demand
Skills & Experience
- The ability to generate new business.
- Experience working within a food, non-food sector for 3-5 years.
- A proven track record of building robust client/Supplier relationships.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Organisational and time management skills.
Remuneration and Benefits
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays, with an option to buy up to 5 more days)
- Bunzl Share Save option
- Life Cover (3 times Gross Salary)
- Bunzl Personal Pension Plan (up to 5% contributed)
- Option to join Bunzl HSF Healthcare Plan
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
£50000 - £60000 per annum benefits
Merchandiser Berkshire £50,000-£60,000 Benefits Role Summary: Cast UK are partnering with a rapidly expanding a luxury online retailer as they are looking to hire a Merchandiser. As the lead member of the merchandising team, you will be responsible ...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?