3 weeks ago
Horsham, West Sussex
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£55,000 - £60,000
- Are you an experienced Demand Manager within the Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) Industry?
- Do you want to work in a fast paced, high growth environment?
- Are you ready for a new challenge?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join one of the world's largest dairy companies as a Demand Manager. You will directly report to the Supply Chain Director. The successful candidate will have passion for first in class customer service and passionate to drive future success.
- As a Demand Manager you will have responsibility for the end-to-end supply chain function, ensuring that the day to day requirements and longer term goals are achieved.
- You will create, monitor and improve the demand plan by working closely with the commercial teams in alignment with finance and supply chain.
- You will produce accurate forecasts which is in balance with supply.
- Understands how to use statistical forecasting to create a solid baseline forecast and maintains, reviews and cleans historical data
- Understand the impact of business dynamics and translate them into the demand plan: NPD, phase-in/out, promotions, events, seasonality, tenders, contracts, activations
- Secure demand plan constraining in case of supply restrictions and share the results with internal stakeholders (e.g. supply, sales and customer service)
- 5 years Demand Planning experience (or relevant other experience)
- Knowledge of principles such as forecasting, S&OP, statistics
- Knowledge of sales and marketing in a Food environment
- Knowledge of ERP-systems (preferred SAP, APO DP/SNP, BW, MicroStrategy)
- Knowledge of E2E Supply Chain processes within FMCG
- Strong drive towards customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Pro-active attitude and people person / team player
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Demand & Supply Planner
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Demand & Supply Planner Surrey Calling all Demand & Supply Planners with strong forecasting, analytical and communication skills! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing business, who are in a phase of exciting expansion across Europe...
Regulatory& Product Technologist
Up to £50000.00 per annum Benefits
Regulatory & Product Technologist Hertfordshire c £50,000 Benefits package Role Profile This role involves fast-paced development of new branded products for international launch while ensuring regulatory compliance is met within all target markets...
Packaging Development Manager
Up to £60000.00 per annum Benefits
Role Profile Partner with Marketing and Design to bring to life the desired aesthetic intent into a technically feasible packaging proposition, meeting costs targets, desired launch timings, and imperatives to meet required quality expectations. Brief sup...
Demand Planner (12 Month FTC)
Bury, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum per annum
Are you looking to gain experience in a Demand Planner role and develop new awareness and knowledge across an international supply chain within FMCG? I'm working with a brilliant Supply Chain Management Director to find someone to join their team for a 1...
Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £25500 per annum Benefits
Supply Chain Co-ordinator Oldham £25,500 Benefits Calling all Supply Chain Planners with strong numerical or analytical skills! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing business with year-on-year growth occurring for the past years, the...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?