1 month ago
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum Benefits
£25,000 - £28,000
Are you looking to work with a growing Ecommerce business that can offer some fantastic career prospects and a hybrid working model?
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Maintaining website and email marketing campaigns to ensure they are aligned with the brand trade plan
- Updating assets and setting up promotions on website, ensuring SEO optimization
- Liaising with other departments such as Merchandising, Warehousing and Buying to support new product launches and ensure correct product information is available on the site
- Using Google Analytics to analyse and report on site performance
- Using Shopify to implement POS
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- At least 1-2 years' experience within an eCommerce Exec role for either a growing online retailer or an eCommerce agency
- Passion for brand development
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, including MS Excel
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms e.g. Shopify/Magento/Etc.
- High attention to detail
- Confident communication style and strong stakeholder engagement skills
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
UK Managing Director
£140000.00 - £160000.00 per annum Benefits
UK Managing Director, Hampshire, £140,000 - £160,000 Benefits Do you want to take the helm of the UK business that is part of a wider Global group? Our client is a specialist Retailer, whose Head Office is based in Hampshire. Are you a driven Sales & C...
Customer Service Advisor
£21000.00 - £24000.00 per annum Benefits
Customer Service Advisor St Neots £21,000 - £24,000 Benefits Role Profile Cast UK are working in partnership with an expanding Distribution business, who have recently grown by acquisition, to assist them with the recruitment process of a Customer Ser...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?