1 month ago
Engineering Project Manager
€70000 - €75000 per annum
Engineering Project Manager
€70,000 - € 75,000
Cast UK are delighted to have partnered exclusively with a key customer of ours as they look to strengthen and add to their management team as Engineering Project Manager (EPM).
As an EPM you will report directly into Managing Director and Operations Manager, overseeing the preparation and execution of major decommissioning/demolotion projects. You will oversee multiple projects including the development of isolation strategies, manage health & safety plans, site supervision and much more.
You will be dedicated to ensuring the workforce is engaged, well managed and perform to the highest standards against their business set key performance indicators. You will act as an advocate of our client's culture, values and safety standards. You'll also hold regular briefings and meetings with your team, providing them with a platform to suggest their own ideas to improve overall performance.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Lead the development of fit for purpose decontamination/isolation strategies to render the plant into a cost effective 'known condition', including handover documentation.
- Prepare detailed tender documentation packages, including health and safety plans and report these across the senior teams in the business.
- Manage site visits, technical queries, detailed tender analysis and preferred contractor recommendations
- Lead the overall project strategic direction via project steering group
Skills & Experience
Essential - Please apply if you have all of the following:
- Previous experience working in site-based role in process/power generation sector or heavy utility or process industries. E.g Oil/Gas, petrochem, pharma, nuclear, heavy manufacturing.
- Experience in working on large decommissioning projects and have significant process safety knowledge
- Hold previous experience in managing site-based teams and contract partners
- Working knowledge of contract law and conditions of contracts
Our client is a well establish, successful business that continues to grow and attract new clients.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
You might also be interested in these…
National Account Manager
National Account Manager Home Based £Competitive Bonus Car Role Profile As the exclusive recruitment partner for Bunzl Catering group, Cast UK have been instructed to recruit a National Account Manager for their AGGORA division based in the Midlands...
Resource Manager Redditch £Competitive Excellent Benefits Role Profile As the exclusive recruitment partner for Bunzl Catering group, Cast UK have been instructed to recruit a Resource Manager for their AGGORA team based at their head office in Reddit...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?