2 weeks ago
Finance Systems Analyst
Finance Systems Analyst
Competitive Salary Excellent Benefits
Cast UK is delighted to be recruiting a Finance Systems Analyst for Bunzl UK & Ireland which is part of Bunzl PLC, a multinational distribution and outsourcing company headquartered in London and active in 30 countries. In total there are 5 Divisions and 25 operating companies.
The FSSC Finance Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting the implementation and maintenance of Finance systems and applications across the business and provide timely and effective Systems support to FSSC colleagues and internal customers, following documented and auditable processes and adhering to service level agreements agreed with Bunzl operating companies.
- Support the scoping, design and implementation of Finance Systems and applications within the remits of the FSSC
- Effectively and collaboratively manage deadlines and deliverables for Finance Systems projects assigned by line management
- Investigate, document and challenge business requirements collaboratively and appropriately
- Provide project and ongoing end user training and effective go-live support to FSSC colleagues and internal customers
- Become the Systems expert on Financial systems and applications within own remit, document and share knowledge within the team
- Maintain high quality auditable documentation for processes, system settings and maintain training materials, both for use within own team and for business users
- Identify training needs, recurring issues and continuous improvement opportunities and highlight them to line management
- Maintain change process logs and performance reports
- Provide user administrative support and resolve queries in line with agreed service level agreements and internal controls
- Create and maintain records, reports and reconciliations to monitor Finance Systems processes and systems integrity
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in data analysis and/or financial systems & processes
- Computer literate, highly numerate, with attention to detail and an inquisitive mindset.
- Logical and methodical approach to work.
- Ability to document and follow auditable processes.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Fun and positive attitude.
- Gravitas to deal with varying stakeholders within BUKI.
- Manage demanding workloads and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk Isleworth Competitive Salary Excellent Benefits Role Profile Bunzl UK & Ireland supplies, through a number of specialist distribution businesses, a range of more than 100,000 products including food packaging, disposable supplie...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?