1 week ago
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £22000.00 per annum
Junior Buyer, Halifax, £22,000 per annum
Calling all Graduates/Supply Chain administrators looking to take their first step into procurement! We are supporting a global business in their recruitment for a Junior Buyer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an interesting tech company that champions progression and development.
What's in it for you?
- The chance of an entry-level role to gain valuable experience within international operation
- Opportunity to join a business that believes in personal development with CIPS training in place
- Fantastic benefits including 30 days holiday and hybrid working
What does the role involve?
- Provide administration and functional support across the day to day of Procurement team
- Negotiate and agree prices, quantities, and delivery schedules with suppliers
- Maintain quality standard
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders and wider team to facilitate logistics of project and internal hardware
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Hard-working, passionate with ability to multi-task
- Genuine enthusiasm for the role and desire to learn & develop new skills
- Experience working in Purchasing/Supply Chain admin would be highly desirable
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Submit your CV to find out more about this fantastic role!
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Indirect Procurement Category Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum Flexible working and excellent benefits
Indirect Procurement Category Manager £50,000 - £55,000 plus excellent benefits Greater Manchester Who you'll be working for: Our client is an established business with a number of sites across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join their est...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?