1 month ago
Up to £16.00 per hour
Temporary Junior Purchaser (12 months), Redditch, £ Competitive Hourly Rate
Calling all junior purchasing/ supply chain administrators looking to undertake a long-term contract! We are supporting a leading-edge global business in their recruitment for a Temporary Junior Purchaser for support the team for 12 months. If you're immediately/ readily available then we'd love to hear from you!
What's in it for you?
- A rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in unique and complex projects on a global scale
- The chance to gain experience with a highly reputable company that offers a great office environment, hybrid/home working and the opportunity to support on global projects
- A long-term contract, initially 12 months, with the potential to extend thereafter
What does the role involve?
- Raising PO's for UK based suppliers
- Supporting the Purchasing Manager with ad hoc project work
- Monitoring delivery dates on long lead time orders from supplier base
- Pro-actively expediting purchase orders to resolve any supply issues and meet strict project timescales
- Building strong stakeholder relationships and providing status updates throughout the project
- Clearing invoices
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Hard-working, passionate with ability to multi-task
- Genuine enthusiasm for the role and desire to learn & develop new skills
- Experience working in purchasing/ supply chain admin would be highly desirable
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Submit your CV to find out more about this fantastic role!
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?