£competitive salary & benefits
We are partnering one of the leading courier businesses in the UK offering 24/7, time, temperature and security critical distribution services in the search of an outstanding Managing Director.
This role will have full P&L accountability and will be tasked with ensuring best in class service is maintained. You will also be responsible for expanding the existing customer base through the provision of strategic and visionary leadership.
Additional key responsibilities included in the role include:
- Reporting to the Board on all matters relating to the companies performance
- Develop and execute business strategies to deliver suistainable growth in terms of revenue & profitability
- Maintain a positive and trust-based relationship with the customer base, business partners and key stakeholders
- Oversee business operations and financial performance
- Ensure all divisional activities comply with relevant legislation
- Build and enhance the company's public profile
Skills & Experience
We are looking for candidates who excited about the prospect of joining a business that has inspiring growth plans over the next few years. Being part of this exciting journey will increase your own skills and experience immensely and will see your career go from strength to strength. The skills and competencies we are looking for include:
- Proven and relevant management experience of leading a successful team
- Extensive P&L management experience
- Inspirational leadership skills and a passion for outstanding customer service
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
We are working with one of the UK's leading courier distribution businesses.
£Competitive salary & benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum Benefits
Operations Manager - Liverpool - £45,000 - £50,000 Benefits WE NEED YOU Who you'll be working for: My client is a growing Homeware business, with an ever growing operation based in Knowsley. What's in it for you? Excellent company with a competitive ...
Head of International Distribution Development
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Head of International Distribution Development Milton Keynes Competitive Salary Excellent Benefits Are you looking for new opportunity working in a fast-paced, highly developing environment? Somewhere you can implement solutions that will transform ...
£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum plus benefits
** AMAZING JOB OPPORTUNITY - Hub Manager - Southampton ** Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing business, with great opportunities for progression? Do you want to work for a company that's innovative, fast-paced and socially responsible? Do you wan...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?