1 week ago
Order Management Coordinator - 3 Month FTC
Order Management Coordinator - 3 Month FTC
As the Order Management Coordinator, you will provide support to Operations and Inventory across the business.
- Manage customer purchase orders from time of receipt to dispatch
- Confirm receipt of the purchase orders
- Validate ordered quantities against the channels forecast
- Upload the orders in to NetSuite
- Plan and communicate delivery plans to the channels
- Manage own stores replenishment and newness product allocation on a weekly basis (30%)
- Analysis stores sales and stock holding, producing weekly replenishment orders.
- Place newness orders inline with forecast and newness launch calendar.
- Upload orders and maintain data integrity in NetSuite and stores POS systems.
- Communicate order details back to the customers and account manager including out of stocks, availability dates, over consumption and tracking information. (5%)
- Work closely with the third-party warehouse to ensure end-to-end fulfilment and delivery of customer orders.
- Ability to process and edit data at a very detailed level, with exceptional attention to detail.
- High levels of organization skills, efficiently maintaining order files, logs, and projects.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Willingness to support co-workers and the wider department.
- Ability to handle an ever-changing fast paced work environment and to shift focus or re-prioritise at a moment's notice.
- Ability to think ahead and make decisions in order to avoid errors, discrepancies, and problems.
- Excellent written & interpersonal skills.
My client is a high-growth cosmetics business based in London, offering a remote working environment.
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Garment Technologist - £25,000 - £28,000 - Rochdale WE NEED YOU Who you'll be working for: My client is an established and growing company with both a retail and ecommerce presence. They are a family business with a great culture and leadership team. Wha...
Senior Analytics Manager
£55000.00 - £57000.00 per annum Benefits
Senior Analytics Manager, London, £55,000 - £57,000 per Annum. BenefitsAre you looking for the next opportunity to work with a business that hold people at the core of their ethos?Then we have the role for you!The team are looking to bring you on board ...
IT Technical Analyst - SQL
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum Benefits
IT Technical Analyst - SQL Chester £35,000 Benefits Role Profile Cast UK have been instructed by an exciting e-commerce customer to recruit an IT Technical Analyst, with SQL experience for their office based in Chester. This is an essential hire for t...
Castleford, West Yorkshire
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum Benefits & Bonus (OTE £36,000 )
Account Manager, Castleford, £22,000 - £25,000 DOE Bonus & Benefits (OTE £35,000 ) Are you looking for a new opportunity working in a sales environment? Somewhere you can work alongside and learn from a people-centric management team that are always str...
Account Manager - Dropship
London, East London
Role Title Account Manager - Dropship Location Shoreditch, London Role Profile My client is seeking a resilient self-starter with a passion for sales, great attention to detail and an energetic personality to join their eclectic team as they grow. A...
£35000.00 - £45000 per annum plus excellent bonus and benefits
Role Title PPC Specialist Location Luton Salary £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits Role Profile My client is named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. They are l...
Integration Analyst - Dell Boomi
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum Benefits
Integration Analyst - Dell Boomi Remote Based £50,000 - £60,000 Benefits Role Profile Cast UK have been instructed by an exciting e-commerce customer to recruit an Integration Analyst - who has vast experience of using Dell Boomi. This is an essential...
Product Quality Technologist
£30000 - £32000 per annum Excellent Benefits
Role Title Product Quality Technologist - Retail Liverpool £32,000 Benefits Role Profile Newly created and exceptional opportunity with UK Leading retailer, this role forms part of the team responsible for ensuring that products sold are safe, c...
Maintenance and Safety Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Maintenance & Safety Manager Birmingham £ 55000 - 65000 Role Profile: Cast UK are delighted to have partnered exclusively with a key customer of ours as they look to strengthen their health and safety team. This fantastic opportunity is for the positi...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?