2 months ago
QA Test Manager
QA Test Manager
Competitive Day Rate
My client is a modern converged charging and commerce solution proven at scale global business. The role is to establish, manage and utilise all required facilities and processes for testing the Matrixx product, configurations and pricing as well project software extensions built for the TEF project.
- Ensure detailed joint planning of the acceptance testing process with the customer and the selected testing party
- Design of testing approaches and solutions for software extensions.
- Implementation and/or setup of all required testing methods, processes, artefact repositories, and facilities
- Hands-on testing of these systems with Matrixx engineers, providing them with leadership and guidance
- Ensuring Matrixx deliverables are delivered on schedule for acceptance testing and critically FOA milestones
- Ensure all testing documentation is completed and accepted by customer to contract and agreed schedule
- Provide support to the testing party in the Acceptance Test and FOA phases
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as Software Solutions Development Manager, Product Management, Engineering, and Professional Services to ensure production quality solutions delivered to the customer
- Provide estimates, planning and progress updates to delivery management and development leads.
- Provide advice and guidance on appropriate testing approaches
- The ability to travel (once safe) and be available beyond standard 9-5 office hours.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related subject, along with 10 years of professional experience.
- Telecommunications Network and Business Systems experience
- A track record of testing enterprise scale solutions and leading teams.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- A broad knowledge of testing tools, methods and techniques.
My client provides global telecoms services and solutions.
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
£200 - £300 per day plus benefits
Analyst Consultant North East (remote) £200-£300 per day This role gives lots of opportunities for project-based work, including automation and data visualization projects and as they're growing all the time, there is a lot of potential for further work...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?