1 month ago
Quality Control Inspector/Tester
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Quality Control Inspector/Tester - Luton - £25,000 - £30,000 Benefits
Are you passionate about technology with a keen eye for detail? If so, I'd love to talk with you!
Who you'll be working for:
My client is a world leader in the manufacturer of Door Entry, Fire Detection, Access Control and CCTV equipment. Due to expansion, they have a vacancy for two Quality Control Inspectors/Testers. If you are looking for the chance to be part of a motivated, and productive team, to add value and be rewarded whilst gaining a wealth of experience, this could be the challenge for you.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a growing electronics manufacturer
- Chance to gain experience within the business and develop your career
- Develop your skills working with technology
What you'll be doing:
- Incoming inspection and test of electronic access control and door entry systems and components
- Packing / unpacking market-ready products for additional quality control / test (manual handling and aesthetic control)
- Accept or reject deliveries based on test / inspection results
- Control of equipment: maintenance and calibration schedule
- Rework including firmware updates to stocked products
- Reporting the issues to relevant department & parties and maintain statistical data
What we need from you:
- Technical background / mindset
- Basic IT hardware knowledge (COM ports communication, troubleshooting etc.)
- Basic ISO 9001 knowledge
- Initial root cause analysis and CAPA (corrective & preventative actions) proposals
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
East Riding of Yorkshire
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum Benefits
Operations Manager, East Yorkshire, £60,000 - £65,000 Benefits Are you an experienced Operations professional with strong engineering and manufacturing expertise and a proven track-record of successful people management? We are currently looking for ...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?