1 month ago
Regulatory& Product Technologist
Up to £50000.00 per annum Benefits
Regulatory & Product Technologist
c £50,000 Benefits package
This role involves fast-paced development of new branded products for international launch while ensuring regulatory compliance is met within all target markets.
- Management of the testing phase of development, including stability testing process at external laboratories, claims substantiation where relevant, safety assessment generation with our chosen partners.
- Management of contract manufactures to ensure products are scaled up and developed in line with our expectations.
- Gathering and validation of all relevant data for each project to ensure safety assessment can be completed for each product.
- Provide support to the brand teams, product submission assessment and recording of other team members input as we progress to fragrance lock.
- Responsibility for tracking the multiple formulation developments in line with various project timelines and ensuring the multi-functional team are kept aware of progress.
Skills & Experience
- 3 years experience in a product technologist or regulatory role
- Proven track record of delivering products/working to strict timelines
- Experience and strength in collaboration with both internal (Marketing, procurement, Manufacturing etc) and external stakeholders
High growth FMCG organisation based in Hertfordshire
c £50,000 Benefits
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Demand & Supply Planner
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Demand & Supply Planner Surrey Calling all Demand & Supply Planners with strong forecasting, analytical and communication skills! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing business, who are in a phase of exciting expansion across Europe...
Packaging Development Manager
Up to £60000.00 per annum Benefits
Role Profile Partner with Marketing and Design to bring to life the desired aesthetic intent into a technically feasible packaging proposition, meeting costs targets, desired launch timings, and imperatives to meet required quality expectations. Brief sup...
Horsham, West Sussex
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Demand Manager Horsham £55,000 - £60,000 Role Profile Are you an experienced Demand Manager within the Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) Industry? Do you want to work in a fast paced, high growth environment? Are you ready for a new challenge?We have ...
Demand Planner (12 Month FTC)
Bury, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum per annum
Are you looking to gain experience in a Demand Planner role and develop new awareness and knowledge across an international supply chain within FMCG? I'm working with a brilliant Supply Chain Management Director to find someone to join their team for a 1...
Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £25500 per annum Benefits
Supply Chain Co-ordinator Oldham £25,500 Benefits Calling all Supply Chain Planners with strong numerical or analytical skills! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing business with year-on-year growth occurring for the past years, the...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?