1 week ago
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum Uncapped Bonus and Company Car
£40,000 - £45,000 Uncapped Bonus Car
We are currently recruiting a motivated Sales Manager who has a strong background in sales within Distribution and/or Supply Chain. This is a fantastic opportunity to help lead a growing 3PL business into maximising both their existing contracts and target businesses.
The chosen candidate will successfully expand the current portfolio of clients and identify new avenues for revenue. You will work Monday to Friday, splitting your time between the office and being on the road meeting customers - as such, you'll need to have a flexible approach to hours and travel.
What's in it for you?
- Uncapped earnings due to a great incentive scheme
- Opportunity to progress within the business whilst playing an active part in the achievement of business goals
- Lead and develop a more active outbound sales channel
- Work closely with business Directors and Head of Departments to scope and deliver business objectives
What you'll be doing:
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Price negotiating on contracts and upselling additional space/services.
- Reporting to the SMT with quarterly plans, sales activities and target businesses
- Drawing up client contracts and heads of terms
- Arrange and lead business meetings with prospective clients and arrange visits to site
What we need from you:
- Proven experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Executive or a relevant role in a logistics environment - specifically, demonstrable experience selling warehouse solutions and pallet space
- Strong track record in identifying and winning new business to support business growth
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a common-sense approach to problem solving
- Proficient IT skills; particularly in MS Office
- Full UK driving license and willingness to travel across the UK to meet prospective clients
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
Call me0161 413 6903
You might also be interested in these…
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum Plus benefits
Import Merchandiser Manchester £25,000 to £28,000 Calling all Import Merchandiser's with strong numerical and administration skills. If you are looking to join a well-established business where you can develop your skills and be part of a high performi...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?
Manchester, UK0161 825 0825
Birmingham, UK0121 222 6444
London, UK0208 185 5200
Atlanta, US+1 470 845 2800