1 month ago
Senior ERP Specialist
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum Benefits
Senior ERP Specialist - Derby - £40,000 - £45,000 Benefits
WE NEED YOU
Who you'll be working for:
My client is one of the world's largest and fastest-growing manufacturers, with over 300 operations on a global scale.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with a competitive salary.
- Progression and growth within the company.
- Performance related bonus.
- Opportunity to travel globally
- Fantastic Pension package.
- Monday - Friday working hours.
What you'll be doing:
- Establishing ERP needs via business process analysis and consultation.
- Analysing existing infrastructure and performing IT system enhancements.
- Writing customized programs and scripts, as well as configuring ERP applications.
- Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
- Installing ERP software and ensuring seamless integration with IT systems.
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Support system users in the compilation, submission, review, and approval of ERP data requests
- Keeping abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and offerings
- Continuously learn to expand breadth of knowledge and expertise pertaining to configuration and use of the data.
What we need from you:
- In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes.
- High accuracy keyboard skills, strong attention to detail and follow-up abilities
- Adaptable to change and open to take on new projects when presented
- Excellent team player, and capable of working independently
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Warehouse Team Leader - 6am-2pm
Golborne, Greater Manchester
Up to £22000.00 per annum Benefits
Warehouse Team Leader - Warrington - £22,000 Fantastic Benefits WE NEED YOU A motivated Warehouse Team Leader with great people skills and team leadership experience. Who you'll be working for: Our client is a leading distributor in electrical goods who...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?