Stock Integrity Manager
£33,000 - £35,000
As a Stock Integrity Manager you will ensure the stock held and moving in and out of the Distribution Centre is prepared and recorded correctly, investigating and resolving issues when identified. The role will ensure stock is organised appropriately, stock records are accurate and stock loss and errors are minimised.
- To support the planning & purchasing teams in ensuring key stakeholder are
- Lead, coach and motivate a team of Stock Controllers to ensure the best level of internal and external customer service is provided
- Review and manage performance and development needs of Stock Controllers on a regular basis
- Be pro-active in developing operational improvements, focusing on cost reductions and customer satisfaction, and embrace any changes that are implemented with a positive attitude
- Ensure completion of outgoing and incoming load checks including a review of volumes, ecodes, quality of kit and damaged /missing accessories
- Investigate and resolve volume discrepancies and e-code discrepancies
- Liaising with sending/receiving branches to resolve issues
- Record issues identified and record when resolved. Reporting any recurring issues with drivers, customers and sending branches.
- Management of Stock Transfers, minimising outstanding STs
- Liaising with Transport to ensure only stock that is received is booked in.
- Preparing stock from the pick lists for deliveries.
- Notifying distribution if stock is unavailable for transfer
Skills & Experience
- Positive "Can do" attitude, able to get things done and resolve issues.
- Strong personality, firm but professional
- Good communicator and able to motivate team
- Enjoys working in teams and supporting colleagues
- Experience leading a team
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Our client is a leading wholesale distribution business based in London
£33,000 - £35,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Operations Key Account Manager
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum plus benefits
Help the Ukraine Response Effort with this amazing job! I'm working with a not-for-profit to find an Operational Key Account Manager to help the humanitarian effort for the Ukrainian crisis. If you have logistics and/or freight experience and are availabl...
Managing Director London £competitive salary & benefits Role Profile We are partnering one of the leading courier businesses in the UK offering 24/7, time, temperature and security critical distribution services in the search of an outstanding Managi...
Warehouse Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum Benefits
Warehouse & Project Manager Beckton £40,000 - £45,000 Benefits Cast have partnered with Tian Tian Market a East Asian & South East Asian Supermarket business based in Beckton, who are looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment...
Franchise Development Associate - Germany
€35000.00 - €45000.00 per annum Excellent benefits
Franchise Development Associate - Germany €35,000 - €45,000 Benefits What's in it for you? Opportunity to join a team within one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies within Europe as it scales up across Germany and beyond! Bright people, c...
Credit Controller Enfield £Competitive Role Profile Cast UK are working in partnership with Tri-Star Packaging, the UK's leading food-to-go packaging supplier. Part of Bunzl PLC, who are a FTSE 100 business, the companies are seeing continued growth acr...
Transport Shift Manager
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum Bonus
Transport Shift Manager Hemel Hempstead £33,000 - £35,000 Role Profile Based in Hemel Hempstead, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment of an experienced Transport Shift Manager. In this role, you will ...
Key Accounts Manager
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Account Manager, Trafford Park, Manchester, £20,000 - £25,000 Benefits Role Profile Cast UK is currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager for a rapidly growing wholesale business. As an Account Manager you will be managing and growing key a...
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum Benefits
Facilities Manager, Stoke-On-Trent, £50,000 - £55,000 Benefits"Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together."As stated by James Cash Penney, and if these words resonate with you, look no further…I'm working with a brillian...
North West England
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Procurement Consultant North-West, with flexible / home working £50,000 - £55,000 Excellent Benefits Role Profile My North-West based client is looking to recruit a talented Procurement professional to undertake an exciting senior Procurement opportun...
Operations Manager - Nights
Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Warehouse Operations Manager - Night Shift Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire £50,000 - £55,000 Role Profile Cast UK are working exclusively with one of our exciting partners, who are a fast-paced, well-established organisation. Their contacts stretch across ...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?