1 month ago
Supply Chain Manager £40,000 - £50,000 doe.
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Supply Chain Manager - Stansted - £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
WE NEED YOU
An experienced supply chain manager with a knowledge of importing procedures.
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is a leading business who are growing rapidly within their market, distributing across Europe and the Rest of the World.
What's in it for you?
* The opportunity to work for and innovative and creative company.
* Working amongst a team of experienced and knowledgeable individuals
* Genuine appreciation and respect shared amongst all members
* Fantastic chance to grow within the business and develop your career
What you'll be doing:
* Managing relationships with 3PLs.
* Making sure all documentation is correct for Imports across the EU.
* Leading the warehouse making sure it is running effectively and efficiently.
* Taking lead of any process improvement needed for the day to day running of the logistics and supply chain side of the business.
What we need from you:
* Good up-to-date Knowledge of EU importing procedures.
* Experience of working within ecommerce.
* A high standard of communication skills.
* Able to see a task to its conclusion and work independently.
* Proficient IT skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
* Time management and an ability to plan and organise own workload.
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Supply Chain Assistant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Supply Chain Assistant role for a company dealing with LAZERS?! £26,000 - £30,000 plus benefits Yes please! I'm working with a really interesting international business who are looking for a Supply Chain Assistant to join their team in Yorkshire. The suc...
Project Co-ordinator Crewe £ Competitive Salary Role Profile Our client is a highly successful manufacturing business with a site based in Crewe. They are currently looking to appoint a Project Co-ordinator to assist with all new product launches and m...
Despatch Supervisor - FMCG
£25000.00 - £33000 per annum Benefits
Role Title Despatch Supervisor - FMCG Cannock To £33,000 Benefits Role Profile Excellent opportunity to join expanding FMCG operation based in Cannonck during an exciting period of change and growth. The Despatch Supervisor leads the dispatch...
Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £35000.00 per annum
Material PlannerDudley£35,000 per annum Role Profile Our client is a well-established manufacturer based in Dudley. They are currently looking to appoint a Material Planner on a 6-month FTC or permanent basis to forecast and control their inventory....
Head of Supply Chain
£85000.00 - £95000.00 per annum Benefits
Head of Supply Chain Central Belt - Scotland £85,000 - £95,000 Benefits DOE Role Profile Our client is an expanding Retail/Manufacturing based within the Central Belt in Scotland. This business are looking to hire a Head of Supply Chain to ensure that...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?