1 week ago
UK Managing Director
£140000.00 - £160000.00 per annum Benefits
UK Managing Director, Hampshire, £140,000 - £160,000 Benefits
Do you want to take the helm of the UK business that is part of a wider Global group? Our client is a specialist Retailer, whose Head Office is based in Hampshire.
Are you a driven Sales & Commercial leader looking for an opportunity to help grow the business and lead the operation?
If so, this could be the job for you…
What will I be doing?
To give a brief overview of the day to day:
- Run the day-to-day operation of the UK business
- Key focus on pushing the sales & commercial team forward
- Put in place a development strategy for their divisions
- Work with the central marketing team to ensure production of local marketing plans that support the central brand strategy and direction
Why should I apply?
So, you're wondering what's in it for you… here are a few reasons why this opportunity is not one to be missed:
- Well-established and leading business in their field
- Further strengthen the company's brand awareness; broaden market presence; and support business diversity and innovation into new markets
- Long term stability and growth
- Genuine autonomy to run the business in a way you see fit, with opportunity to implement and influence change
- A chance to progress into a higher position within the business across the EMEA
What do I need?
If the following apply to you, then you should apply for the role:
- A proven track record at a senior level of Sales, Commercial and Marketing within the Retail sector
- Ability to develop, manage & implement strategy and plans holistically
- Enthusiastic and innovative alongside strong motivational, leadership, management & coaching skills
- Strategic planning and analytical abilities; excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
If this position sounds like a bit of you and you're looking for stability in an unstable time - apply now!
Are you looking to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum Benefits
ECommerce Executive Bristol£25,000 - £28,000 Are you looking to work with a growing Ecommerce business that can offer some fantastic career prospects and a hybrid working model? Key responsibilities for this role will include: Maintaining website and ema...
Customer Service Advisor
£21000.00 - £24000.00 per annum Benefits
Customer Service Advisor St Neots £21,000 - £24,000 Benefits Role Profile Cast UK are working in partnership with an expanding Distribution business, who have recently grown by acquisition, to assist them with the recruitment process of a Customer Ser...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?