Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire | Ref: BBBH29081
Head of Procurement FTC 6 Months
£65,000-£70,000 + Benefits
Cast UK are currently recruiting for a Head of Procurement for a leading independent Healthcare organisation specialising healthcare services and campaigns. Reporting into the COO the ideal candidate will be operating at a Senior Management level and would ideal come have a proven track record bringing about change and transformation into a business. As this is an FTC you must be either immediately available or available at short notice.
· Strategic cost saving strategies that lead to continuous improvements.
· Cost strategies working with both direct and indirect sources
· Responsibilities over the Supply Chain and Procurement Team
· You will build key relationships with different areas of the business including marketing and operations
· You will drive the brand and champion the supply chain
· Driving and delivering cost saving strategies across the business
· Reviewing stock management to deliver a streamlined and efficient process.
Skills and Experience
· You must have great people skills, being positive and constructive
· Experience bringing change and transformation to a procurement function
· You must have the ability to work with and influence key areas of the business
· You must be able to communicate at all levels within the business
· You must be able to problem solve and be a forward thinker, highly organised and meticulous individual.
· Experience in strategic sourcing
· Interim experience is beneficial
· Degree level of education
· CIPS qualified
My client is a leading independent healthcare business with clinics across the UK
£65,000-£70,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum + various benefits
Cast UK are thrilled to be working with a market leading organisation to recruit an Insight Analyst to be based at their key client's head office in Cheshire.
£30000.00 - £35000 per annum
Our client, a global manufacturing firm based in the Birmingham area, is looking to appoint a Quality Engineer to join their busy team.
£60000.00 - £72000 per annum + various benefits
Cast UK are thrilled to be working with a market leading British retailer to recruit a Senior Merchandiser to join their close-knit and friendly head office team based in South London.
Up to £30000.00 per annum
Based in Greenford, Cast UK's client are looking to strengthen its team with the recruitment of an experienced Warehouse Team Manager responsible for the warehouse team ensuring KPI are achieved and delivered to a high standard.
£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
egional Operations DirectorNorthamptonshire£90,000 - £100,000 + Benefits Role profileOur client, who are a leading Logistics business with multiple operations across the UK, is looking to recruit a Regional Operations Director.
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
Our client, who is a growing Distribution business, are looking to recruit a Stock Controller for their expanding operation based in Stockport.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a thriving business in the Stockport area as a Buyer / Inventory Planner!This is an end to end procurement role for a growing SME which has won significant contracts with a number of high profile customers a...
£22000 - £25000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a thriving business FMCG in the Manchester area as an Assistant Buyer.