Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire | Ref: BBBH29081
Head of Procurement FTC 6 Months
£65,000-£70,000 + Benefits
Cast UK are currently recruiting for a Head of Procurement for a leading independent Healthcare organisation specialising healthcare services and campaigns. Reporting into the COO the ideal candidate will be operating at a Senior Management level and would ideal come have a proven track record bringing about change and transformation into a business. As this is an FTC you must be either immediately available or available at short notice.
· Strategic cost saving strategies that lead to continuous improvements.
· Cost strategies working with both direct and indirect sources
· Responsibilities over the Supply Chain and Procurement Team
· You will build key relationships with different areas of the business including marketing and operations
· You will drive the brand and champion the supply chain
· Driving and delivering cost saving strategies across the business
· Reviewing stock management to deliver a streamlined and efficient process.
Skills and Experience
· You must have great people skills, being positive and constructive
· Experience bringing change and transformation to a procurement function
· You must have the ability to work with and influence key areas of the business
· You must be able to communicate at all levels within the business
· You must be able to problem solve and be a forward thinker, highly organised and meticulous individual.
· Experience in strategic sourcing
· Interim experience is beneficial
· Degree level of education
· CIPS qualified
My client is a leading independent healthcare business with clinics across the UK
£65,000-£70,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading logistics business, in their recruitment process of a Transport Planner.
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
ExtraAF is an exciting new start-up that has a goal and potential to be recognisied on a global scale.
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car, Bonus
Cast UK are delighted to be working in partnership with one of our key clients as they look to recruit a National Operations Manager.
Up to £24000 per annum + Benefits
art Time Garment TechnologistLondon/Home Based£24,000 (3 days per week)Company ProfileExtraAF is an exciting new start-up that has a goal and potential to be recognised on a global scale.
£36000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Cast UK are supporting a growing Logistics business with the recruitment of a Warehouse Manager for their new operation based in Birmingham.
£25000 - £27000 per annum
Our client, a successful business in the Warrington area, is looking to recruit an Indirect Buyer on a 12 month contract, to start as soon as possible.
Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading logistics business, in their recruitment process of a Depot Manager.
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car, Bonus
Our client is a leading Logistics firm who are looking to recruit a high calibre candidate to execute sales strategies and deliver new business revenue targets.
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
rong>Junior Demand Planner South Leeds Circa £20,000-£25,000 My client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven candidate to join their growing business.
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A highly successful and up and coming business is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their team.