South Yorkshire | Ref: BBBH27947
Up to £40000.00 per annum
Senior Indirect Buyer
Circa £40,000 + Excellent benefits
Our Client is a leading company in South Yorkshire. Our client is looking for a strategic, commercially minded candidate who is a strong communicate and can work in a fast pace project driven environment. They are looking for a Senior Indirect Buyer who will be hands on in the tender and contract negotiations and be a key member for the procurement team.
- Lead tenders and resolve underperforming suppliers.
- Review and negotiate costings with suppliers.
- Manage the procurement of commodities and services working in an arrange of projects.
- Support the Procurement Manager in the management of the procurement team.
- Manage the procurement of a variety of commodities, services and projects, including the management of the supply base and appropriate contracts / terms and conditions.
- Assist in the development of procurement policies and procedures.
- Integration, review and maintenance of group supplier base, maximizing efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Manage the supplier relationships in order to achieve maximum efficiency.
Skills & Experience:
- Leading tender processes and being responsible for contract negotiation.
- Experience in a fast pace environment, ideally construction, waste, energy or recycling.
- Managing several projects on the go.
- Experience of purchasing commodities, services and capital projects.
- Proficient in use of MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel.
- Self-motivated, capable of working in a team and independently.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Able to prioritise tasks quickly and efficiently and react quickly and positively to business requirements.
Our client is a leader in South Yorkshire.
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
Our client, who is a leading FMCG Food Distribution business, they are looking to source a Stock Controller for their growing team.
£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
egional Operations DirectorNorthamptonshire£90,000 - £100,000 + Benefits Role profileOur client, who are a leading Logistics business with multiple operations across the UK, is looking to recruit a Regional Operations Director.
My client, an established business in the Stockport area, is looking to appoint a Supplier Quality Engineer to support the business during an exciting time of growth and expansion.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a thriving business FMCG in the Manchester area as an Assistant Buyer.
Up to £60000.00 per annum
: Cast UK are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager for a leading Pharmaceutical Company who are at the forefront of their market.
£26000.00 - £28000 per annum
Cast UK are partnered with a leading retailer based in the North West to recruit an Import Merchandiser to join their close-knit and friendly supply chain team.
Up to £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
Cast UK are currently supporting one of our prestigious clients with the recruitment process of a Shift Operations Manager for their fast paced operation based in Manchester.
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Cast UK are looking to recruit a Demand Planner on behalf of a global business based near Skelmersdale.