Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire | Ref: BBBH25302
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Bunzl Catering Supplies is the leading distributor of catering disposables, food packaging and hygiene products in the UK. Providing leading and exclusive brands which offer quality and value for money, along with the expertise to offer guidance on how to make the right choices for your business.
A Stock Controller role has arisen for Bunzl Catering in Cumbernauld. Reporting into the Stock Manager, this key position will focus on forecasting and the ordering of stock. It is a role that requires great systems knowledge and a willing learner.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Process pick, sort and stock adjustment sheets.
* Generate reports for warehouse manager and finance function as required
* Manage and monitor stock transfers, making adjustments as required
* Deal with and e-mail/fax requests i.e.: quarantine issues, product re-calls, returns to suppliers, invoice queries.
* Deal with any goods in queries regarding stock, including liaison with suppliers.
* Deal with stock checks from customer services.
* Ensure continuous checking of pallet locations are carried out.
* Action discrepancies for all picks, record any stock adjustments.
* Raise urgent requests for stock transfer both inbound and outbound
* Help to manage old and obsolete stock out of the business through liaison with customer service and sales functions.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
Up to £45000.00 per annum
:We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Transport Manager who thrives on working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
Our client, an expanding retail business based in Liverpool, is looking for a Junior Merchandise Planner / Analyst to join their dynamic head office team.
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading logistics business, in their recruitment process of a Shift Manager, based in Northamptonshire.
£30000.00 - £35000 per annum
Our client, a global manufacturing firm based in the Birmingham area, is looking to appoint a Quality Engineer to join their busy team.
£16000.00 - £18000 per annum
Cast UK are exclusively recruiting a Buying Assistant position for an established clothing retailer based in South Manchester.
Up to £20000.00 per annum
ng HR Administrator role providing on-site HR Support with excellent opportunities for growth and progression.