As the exclusive recruitment partner for Bunzl Catering group, Cast UK have been instructed to recruit an Equipment Support Manager for their technical AGGORA team. AGGORA is a leading provider of catering equipment solutions to the food service industry. They offer a complete portfolio of services, allowing clients to meet all their needs from one trusted provider.
Reporting into the Regional Head of Projects - North, The Contract Manager will coordinate and manage the installation of projects, maintaining margins and quality standards to always deliver maximum customer satisfaction. You will also be responsible for providing CAD & quoting support where required on own projects & other department projects
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- To deliver projects as a minimum in line with GP declared and in accordance with agreed timescales.
- Demonstrate flexibility within the regional teams in relation to allocated projects.
- Some out of hours and weekend work is required due the nature of the customers.
- Actively enhance GP margin using negotiating skills with suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Take active responsibility for the agreement of M&E services and fabrication drawing approvals following regular on-site checks. Be proactive in the development of the project information to achieve minimal snagging.
- Continually be focused on maximum customer satisfaction utilising high levels of communication.
- Contribute to achieving debtor day targets by prompt resolution of customer issues affecting payment.
- Carry out all necessary work in progress meetings with customers and line manager keeping records of comments and actions.
- Undertake CAD designs from initial briefing through to fully co-ordinated services drawing on own projects as well as other department projects when required.
- Be proficient in estimating processes and demonstrate commercial awareness to enable the ability to compile quotations for own projects as well as other departments projects. Full training on the ALP internal quoting system will be provided.
- Attend one to one reviews, team meetings and identify training needs as required.
- Always demonstrate awareness for colleagues and internal customer's needs. Strictly adhere to employee rules, ALP process manual and corporate policies.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the professional client relationship, delivering consistent and professional advice and support.
- Strong and proven experience of working within a Contract/Project Manager position in the construction industry (In a catering environment is desirable)
- Commercial estimating experience
- AutoCad experience
- 33 days' holiday (including bank holidays), with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
- Company sick pay
- Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
- Comprehensive Learning and Development
- Life Cover (3 times Gross Salary)
- Bunzl Personal Pension Plan (up to 5% contributed)
- Long Service Awards
- Option to join Bunzl HSF Healthcare Plan
- Personal benefits for Theme Park discounts, Cycle to work scheme, Cinema discounts etc.
- Vacancies and opportunities across the Bunzl PLC group
£Competitive Excellent Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
£48000.00 - £51000.00 per annum Benefits
Logistics Manager Stevenage £48,00 - £51,000 Benefits Role Profile Based in Stevenage Area, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its Logistics team with the recruitment of a Senior Logistics Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for mana...
Quality Control Technician
Up to £25000.00 per annum Benefits
Quality Control Technician Greater Manchester £25,000 Benefits Job Summary We are recruiting for an experienced Quality Control Technician to join a rapidly growing food manufacturing company based in Greater Manchester. The role will involve ensuring...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?