6 days ago
e-commerce Business Analyst
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum Benefits
e-commerce Business Analyst
London (Hybrid Working)
£45,000 - £50,000 Benefits
Cast UK have been instructed by an exciting e-commerce customer to recruit a Business Analyst - who ideally has strong experience of using Magento. The role will require you to plan, organise and facilitate e-commerce website builds through the full project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Account managers and Senior Business Analysts to gather
- clients' business requirements and advise them on best practises
- Work with the scrum team to refine client briefs and supporting documentation into compelling,
- well-defined user stories and initial acceptance criteria
- Participate in product backlog refinement meetings and make sure that user stories are well
- defined and understood by all members of the cross-functional team
- Check deliverables against business requirements and participate in sprint demos
- Cooperate with other team members to design solutions that solve technical problems
- Work closely with developers to debug and solve defects
- Participate in technical workshops and client meetings
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of solving technical problems and analytical thinking;
- Basic knowledge of eCommerce and/or digital marketing systems;
- Knowledge of Magento 2 or similar eCommerce platform (BigCommerce, Salesforce, Shopware, Shopify)
- Basic knowledge of SOAP/REST/GraphQL APIs and general API principles with ability to interrogate them using tools such as Postman
- Proficient in MS Excel (or similar) and basic knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics);
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent English communication skills
£45,000 - £50,000 Excellent Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Social Media & Marketing Executive - Up to £28,000
Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum Benefits
Social Media and Marketing Executive - Hebden Bridge - Up to £28,000 WE NEED YOU A highly motivated social media and marketing executive who is looking to expand their knowledge and progress within the business. Who you'll be working for: Our client is ...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?