3 weeks ago
Logistics & Compliance Manager
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Logistics & Compliance Manager
(Hybrid Working Option)
£45,000 - £50,000 Bonus
Our client is a global organisation providing electrical product solutions to a wide range of sectors, including Defence, Rail and Aviation. This position will be responsible for the groups ownership of inbound and outbound freight and compliance activities.
- Develop trade compliance processes for seamless imports, exports, inter-company and drop-shipments, identifying and implementing innovative value-add solutions
- Overall DRI for commercial invoices and trade compliance, build and maintain import/export lane matrices and documentation
- Coordinates with forwarders for inbound and outbound bookings
- Develop monthly reporting structures
- Gathering & analysis of departmental data in the management and efficiency of suppliers
- Develop and conduct monthly and quarterly supplier performance reviews and improvement action plans
- Receives and analyses carrier data, identifying trends and opportunities
- Consolidate transport partners across the Group
- Reviews current and potential network designs
- Audits freight billing documents for scheduling & accuracy, actively pursues discrepancies through to resolution
- Assessing transport related financial impact of new programs and initiatives
- Project leadership of transport-oriented projects and change delivery within supply chain
- 3 years management experience
- 5 years of international freight management
- Delivering cost savings and process efficiency
- Process continuous improvement through use of Lean management tools
- Transportation, Import & Export experience with proven knowledge and track record in trade compliance and international freight management
- Hands on with managing strategic suppliers
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Astute commercial acumen and strong negotiating skills
£45,000 - £50,000 bonus
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Up to £35000 per annum
Transport Planner, Oldham, £35,000 Benefits Are you looking for a new opportunity working for a well-established FMCG business? Are you looking to join a business that could help you learn new skills and really expand your knowledge? If so, this role co...
Technical Services Depot Manager
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum Benefits
Technical Services Depot Manager, Cheshire, £60,000 - £65,000 Car Allowance & Benefits Are you looking for a new opportunity working for a global company within a fast paced, high turnover company? Somewhere you can grow with a company at the beginning ...
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum car allowance bonus
Operations Manager, Aston, £60,000 - £65,000 per Annum. Car allowance Benefits Do you want the opportunity to work for a global business with a real family feel? What's in it for you? The business I'm working with offer some truly brilliant benefits, bu...
Senior National Account Manager
North London, London
£50000.00 - £55000 per annum Car Allowance, Bonus
Role Title Senior National Account Manager Reports to Head of Sales Location North London Salary £50,000 to £55,000 plus package Role Profile My client is a food distribution business that is known for its product quality, reliability, flexibility and exc...
Transport Team Manager
£33000 - £35000 per annum Benefits
Transport Shift Manager Thatcham £33,000 - £35,000 Role Profile Based in Thatcham, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment of an experienced Transport Team Manager. In this role, you will be responsible ...
Up to £35000.00 per annum Bonus
Transport PlannerBedfordshire£35,000 Bonus Role Profile Cast UK have been instructed by a courier service to recruit a new Transport Planner for their Bedfordshire operation. This is an important hire for the business as a standalone planner within th...
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£38000 - £45000 per annum
JOB DESCRIPTION Job Title: Warehouse and Logistics ManagerDepartment: Sasse SuppliesResponsible to: Head of Business Development & Technical OperationsResponsible for: Overall responsibility of the Warehouse Warehouse Office Warehouse Operatives Supplies ...
Hub Manager - London
Healthcare and Pension
Role Title Hub Manager Location London Role Profile My client is an exciting Tech/Logistics company with ambitious plans to grow across the UK. If you have a background within a Logistics/Warehouse setting and want to work in a high-growth environment wi...
Head of Operations
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Head of Operations Bromley £80,000 - £100,000 Benefits Role Profile Cast UK have partnered with a rapidly growing wholesale supplies business, who are looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment of an experienced Head of Oper...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?