1 month ago
Operational Excellence Manager - Germany
Operational Excellence Manager - Germany
Competitive salary benefits
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to lead a team and influence one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies globally.
- Bright people, caring managers, interesting work, learning opportunities.
- Genuine appreciation and respect shared amongst all members.
- Fantastic renumeration and chance to grow alongside the business.
Our client is a fast-paced, high-volume, food logistics business growing rapidly across the UK, Europe and the USA. Focusing on exceptional service and speed, all with a smile, the business is at the forefront of an expanding and future proof market. If you wish to be part of a business that prides itself on delighting its customers and providing a product range all in mint condition, this role is for you!
- Lead our Operational Excellence team and build a bastion of best practice for all stores and stakeholders across Germany
- Track and analyse key metrics from our store operations to drive performance and ensure an excellent standard of operations
- Design and drive operational changes and projects to improve processes and optimize our operational performance
- Implement KPI Dashboards and metrics that enhance strategic and tactical business decision-making
- Work with various teams and local store operations to develop improvement plans, standard processes, and execute our strategy on the ground
- Being amazing!
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a high performance environment such as operations-heavy technology start-ups, consulting, or finance; prior people management experience strongly preferred
- Strong business acumen combined with a passion for working with data and excellent data analysis skills in Microsoft Excel; Tableau and advanced SQL experience strongly preferred
- Willingness to get your hands dirty, you will spend as much time analysing data as you will working with various teams to implement our strategy on the ground
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical discipline (engineering, natural sciences, finance, etc.). Master's degree preferred.
- Advanced or native fluency in English; Fluency in German preferred
Competitive Salary benefits
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Production Planner - Food/FMCG
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Production Planner - Food / FMCG Greater Manchester £32,000 - £35,000 Calling all Production Planners with Food/FMCG and SAP experience! Could this be your next career move…? Role Profile This is an autonomous role in a fast paced FMCG business, ...
Graduate Demand Planner
Graduate Demand Analyst Crewe £ Competitive, depending on experience Calling all graduates with strong numerical or analytical skills! If you are looking for an opportunity to take your first step onto the career ladder with a great company that wi...
Warehouse Team Leader 2pm - 10pm
Up to £22000.00 per annum
Warehouse Team Leader - Warrington - £22,000 Shift Allowance Benefits WE NEED YOU A motivated Warehouse Team Leader with great people skills and team leadership experience. Who you'll be working for: Our client is a leading distributor in electrical ...
Regulatory& Product Technologist
Up to £50000.00 per annum Benefits
Regulatory & Product Technologist Hertfordshire c £50,000 Benefits package Role Profile This role involves fast-paced development of new branded products for international launch while ensuring regulatory compliance is met within all target markets...
Packaging Development Manager
Up to £60000.00 per annum Benefits
Role Profile Partner with Marketing and Design to bring to life the desired aesthetic intent into a technically feasible packaging proposition, meeting costs targets, desired launch timings, and imperatives to meet required quality expectations. Brief sup...
Demand & Supply Planner
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Demand & Supply Planner Surrey Calling all Demand & Supply Planners with strong forecasting, analytical and communication skills! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing business, who are in a phase of exciting expansion across Europe...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?