4 weeks ago
Order Processing Administrator
Order Processing Administrator
You should have well-honed administrative and organisational skills and prior experience of sales order processing in e-commerce with Linnworks and inventory management. You should be a confident communicator.
- Experienced in order management and fulfilment, order support and customer service related tasks
- Wealth of experience in sales order processing
- Worked in a fast paced environment
- Printing and processing orders from different sites from the previous evening
- Professionally handle incoming requests, via phone and email, to ensure any issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly for the customer
- Assisting with customer queries through marketplace messages on Amazon/eBay/WEBSITES and ensuring customers receive a response within the 24-hour response time limit
- Sales ledger invoicing - SAGE 50
- Stock management for 3PL warehouses
- Work with the warehouse team to ensure orders are dispatched timely and accurately
- Produce appropriate management reports and KPI's as required
- Great verbal communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Strong literacy skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve and find the best customer outcome
- Highly numerate and excellent attention to detail
- Process driven; ability to work in a methodical manner
- Excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft packages, in particular Excel
- Hardworking and a good team player
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive attitude: willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 to 50 wpm
- Experience in working with Linnworks for Sales Order Processing and inventory management.
- Prior experience of sales order processing is essential
- Experience dealing with customers over the telephone and via email is essential
- Previous E-commerce experience desirable
My client is a high-growth e-commerce business based in Basildon
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Interim Operations Manager
£400 - £450 per day
Interim Operations Manager - 6 month contract Midlands £400-£450 per day (Inside IR35) Are you an Interim Operations professional who is experienced when it comes to creating and implementing a long-term distribution and warehousing strategy? We are cur...
Interim Compliance Manager
Interim Transport Compliance Manager Faversham £Competitive Day Rate Company Profile Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading transport and logistics company, to recruit a very strong transport compliance Manager on an interim basis to prov...
Transport Shift Manager
Up to £35000.00 per annum Benefits
Transport Shift Manager, Greater Manchester, £35,000 Benefits Are you looking for a new opportunity working for a well-established Logistics business? Are you looking to join a business that could help you learn new skills and really expand your knowled...
General Operations Manager
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum plus benefits
Does acting as the right hand to the Director of a Global Distribution business with an emphasis on employee development sound good? Do you have International Road Freight experience in a management position? Do you live in (or are planning to move to) Yo...
Warehouse Shift Manager
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£33000 - £37000 per annum
Warehouse Shift Manager - Nights Hemel Hempstead £34,000 - £37000 Benefits Role Profile Based in Hemel Hempstead, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment of an experienced Warehouse Shift Manager. In th...
Logistics Coordinator (12-month contract)
£22500 - £24500 per annum
Logistics Coordinator (12-month FTC) Crewe £22,500 - £24,500 Role Profile Our client is a highly successful manufacturing business with a site based in Crewe. They are currently looking to appoint a Logistics Coordinator to support established Supply C...
Senior National Account Manager
London, North London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Role Title Senior National Account Manager Reports to Head of Sales Location North London Salary £50,000 to £55,000 plus package Role Profile My client is a food distribution business that is known for its product quality, reliability, flexibili...
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Up to £23000.00 per annum Benefits
Logistics Administrator Rochdale £23,000 Benefits Calling all Logistics Administrators with strong numerical and administration skills If you are looking to join a well established business where you can develop your skills and be part of a high perfo...
Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner, Burton Latimer, Competitive Salary Benefits Are you a Supply Chain Planner looking to start 2022 with a bang? Then we have the role for you. Bunzl Woodway is growing rapidly and genuinely focuses on developing their staff and provi...
Transport Team Manager - Nights
£37000 - £39000 per annum Benefits
Transport Shift Manager Thatcham £37,000 - £39,000 Role Profile Based in Thatcham, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment of an experienced Transport Team Manager. In this role, you will be responsible ...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?