1 week ago
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum Benefits
Planning Coordinator, Ellesmere Port, £25,000 Benefits
- An analytical thinker who works well with numbers?
- Looking for the next step in your Supply Chain career?
- Wanting to work with a business who offer amazing benefits?
Then we have the perfect job for you! The business we're working with are looking for someone just like you to join their team and thrive in your career.
What's in it for you?
The business I'm working with offer some truly brilliant benefits, but just to name a few…
- A great bonus scheme that varies depending on performance
- 25 days holiday BH - increases depending on service
- A highly competitive pension scheme
- A hybrid working model
- Death in service
What's the role?
The role involves a good level of analysis and understanding of numbers, some of the key responsibilities are…
- Liaising closely with various departments across the business as well as external suppliers
- Managing the demand for raw materials and finished products across multiple warehouses and production plants
- Considering both finite planning and long-term projection planning
- Raising purchase orders of raw materials/finished goods and monitoring fulfilment
What do I need?
Reliability is a key focus for the business, but a few other elements that they are looking for in new employees are…
- The ability to manipulate data and display figures
- Strong use of Excel and other Microsoft functions
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate across different levels of the business
- A proven ability to be reactive and adaptable
- Degree level educated - *desirable*
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?