2 weeks ago
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum Benefits
Job Title: Procurement Manager (Public/Private Sectors)
Location: Birmingham / Hybrid working
Salary: £45,000 Benefits
18 month Fixed Term Contract
Cast UK are currently recruiting for an experienced Procurement Manager to join a leading public sector organisation in the West Midlands. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing guidance and effective management of the organisations procurement and contract management processes, ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of services.
- Manage and develop the procurement and contract management process, ensuring the best value for money and efficient delivery of services
- Develop, implement and review procurement policies and procedures
- Monitor, evaluate and report on procurement activities and ensure compliance with legislation and regulations
- Source and develop supplier relationships to ensure best value and quality of service
- Develop, analyse and negotiate contracts
- Ensure compliance with procurement guidelines and procedures
- Lead and manage procurement related projects
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of working in both public and private sector organisations highly desirable
- Good understanding of the Public Contracts Regulations
- Technical procurement orientation
- Excellent written, verbal, and oral communication skills
- Commercial and Financial focus
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and lead projects
- Ability to develop effective supplier relationships
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to join this exciting public sector organisation in Birmingham . If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply for immediate consideration and interview and we will be in touch with further details about the role.
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Procurement and Compliance Officer
Up to £35000 per annum Benefits
Finance Officer, Nottingham, £35,000 per Annum. Benefits Do you want the opportunity for truly flexible working? My client is looking for a brilliant Finance Office who has experience in the public sector to join their team and in return they can offer ...
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £48000 per annum per annum
With a great culture, opportunities to get involved across divisions, direct/indirect procurement and manage projects within the Public Sector, this Procurement Manager job opportunity is superb for anyone looking to gain great experience and develop! Pro...
Senior Project Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £60000.00 per annum Benefits
Senior Project Manager Public Sector Birmingham - £60,000 Benefits 18 Month Fixed Term Contract Our client is a leading public sector organisation based in Birmingham and they are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Project Manage...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?