Project Manager - London
Competitive Salary Benefits
We are a rapidly growing sustainable logistics platform - with big ambitions to create a positive impact on society and the environment. We provide sustainable last mile deliveries in urban locations across Europe - our couriers do this on foot, bike, and our e-cargo fleet.
As part of the Project Management team, the Project Manager will be responsible for new machine project and contract execution from order handover through to final installation and handover to client.
- Manage key project deliverables (Timing, Cost, Quality, Cash) and customer engagement through the full project lifecycle, for both equipment and aftermarket projects
- Develop comprehensive project plans identifying delivery critical path, risks & opportunities
- Liaise with all areas of the business to ensure project progress is in-line with business targets, contract requirements and client expectations
- Monitor and report progress internally and to the customer, acting on any perceived delays, changes to scope or additional risks
- Actively seek-out and secure advantageous changes with the customer and avoid 'scope creep'
- Engage with the customer on key milestones and resolution of open issues, including visiting the client onsite as required
- Contribute to the implementation and development of robust processes within the Project Management function, including gated PM processes
Skills & Experience
- Recent project management experience in a highly engineered manufacturing environment
- Proven track record managing complex, £ multi-million projects
- Comprehensive understanding and proven use of Project Management methodologies
- Strong reporting and presentation skills (internal and customer facing)
- Proven relationship management skills
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of financial mechanisms to enable high standard of project cost control.
£ Competitive Salary Benefits
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Hub Manager - London
Pension and Private Healthcare
Role Title Hub Manager Location London Role Profile My client is an exciting Tech/Logistics company with ambitious plans to grow across the UK. If you have a background within a Logistics/Warehouse setting and want to work in a high-growth environment wi...
Coventry, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum Benefits
Engineering Manager (Distribution Centre) Coventry £45,000 - £55,000 Benefits Role Profile A market leading Logistics business is looking to employ a Logistics Engineering Manager to manage their workshop in Coventry. Responsibilities of the role inc...
Rotterdam, South Holland
€45000.00 - €55000.00 per annum plus benefits
Super business? Rapidly expanding? Great opportunities for progression? I'm partnering with an amazing International Business opening a new office in Rotterdam and I'm looking for the first person in their Logistics Team who will play a key role in devel...
Expansion Manager - Germany
€50000.00 - €55000.00 per annum
Expansion Manager Germany Role Profile This is an opportunity for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves, take responsibility and make a difference, and who will gain unique insight into the breadth of the business. You could launch a new city, a...
Head of Country - Germany
Role Title Head of Country - Germany Location Germany Role Profile My client is an exciting Tech/Logistics company with ambitious plans to grow across Germany. If you have a background within a Logistics/Warehouse setting and want to work in a high-growt...
Up to £31100.00 per annum
Transport Planner, Greater Manchester, £31,100 Benefits Are you looking for a new opportunity working for a well-established FMCG business? Are you looking to join a business that could help you learn new skills and really expand your knowledge? If so, ...
Hub Manager - North London
North London, London
Healthcare and Pension
Role Title Hub Manager Location North London Role Profile My client is an exciting Tech/Logistics company with ambitious plans to grow across the UK. If you have a background within a Logistics/Warehouse setting and want to work in a high-growth environm...
Logistics Coordinator (6 month contract)
£22500 - £24500 per annum
Logistics Coordinator (6 month FTC) Crewe £22,500 - £24,500 Role Profile Our client is a highly successful manufacturing business with a site based in Crewe. They are currently looking to appoint a Logistics Coordinator to support established Supply Ch...
Interim Operations Manager
£400 - £450 per day
Interim Operations Manager - 6 month contract Midlands £400-£450 per day (Inside IR35) Are you an Interim Operations professional who is experienced when it comes to creating and implementing a long-term distribution and warehousing strategy? We are cur...
Interim Compliance Manager
Interim Transport Compliance Manager Faversham £Competitive Day Rate Company Profile Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading transport and logistics company, to recruit a very strong transport compliance Manager on an interim basis to prov...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?