3 weeks ago
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Our client is a chemical manufacturer based in Derby. They are currently looking to appoint a Purchasing Administrator to take responsibility for daily order placing and back order management.
The key purpose of this role is to relay with Operations and teams on delivery schedules.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Place orders for stock items
- Chase back orders whilst liaising with operations & clients
- Maintain supply flow of bulk batch products
- Review usage with sales and forecast appropriately
Skills and Experience
- Previous purchasing experience
- Experience with maintaining ERP systems is preferred
- Excel capability
- Strong attention to detail
Are you looking to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?