2 weeks ago
Quality Health and Safety Associate - Paris
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Quality Health and Safety Associate
Paris - France
€45,000 - €50,000
- Are you an experienced Health and Safety officer within the logistics industry?
- Do you have experience in Warehouse HSE Processes?
- Are you bilingual (French & English)?
- Are you a strong team player?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join an international logistics operations firm for one of the world's most innovative and fastest growing start- ups as a Quality Health and Safety Associate based in Paris.
- Adapt company policies and create and implement the Environmental Management Plan
- Project lead the practical implementation and provide training and support to all staff in facilitating the implementation of the new incident reporting and risk assessment system
- Review, develop and improve the organisation's safety management system, ensuring that HSE risks are identified, assessed and managed with appropriate control measures in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide advice and support to the organisation regarding changes in the HSE legislation, ensuring that they are incorporated into relevant policies, procedures and training
- Advise/deliver required HSE training and assist managers in carrying out risk assessments across all areas of the organisation as well as carrying out risk assessments in critical areas
- Analyse and report near misses, accidents and incidents and carry out investigations
- Perform site inspections and audits and drive corresponding corrective actions
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2-5 years of HSEQ experience
- Experience with Quality and Document Management Systems
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of health, safety, environmental management and risk management.
- A comprehensive knowledge of current HSE legislation, management and standards
- Ability to interpret and provide authoritative advice on health and safety and risk management issues
- Experience in the FMCG industry and with food products (very advantageous)
- Flexibility in working hours and no travel restrictions
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Senior Transport Manager
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum Car Allowance*
Senior Transport Manager Hemel Hempstead £50,000 - £60,000 Car allowance* Do you want to work for a thriving business with an exciting growth plan? Are you an experienced Transport Manager looking to take over a large fleet that work with leading bu...
Warehouse Shift Manager
Warehouse Shift Manager Harlow £Competitive Role Profile Bunzl Catering Supplies, part of the Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division, is the leading distributor of disposables, packaging and hygiene solutions to the hospitality and catering sectors in th...
Managing Director London £competitive salary & benefits Role Profile We are partnering one of the leading courier businesses in the UK offering 24/7, time, temperature and security critical distribution services in the search of an outstanding Managi...
Role Title Inventory Coordinator Location Andover Role Profile To assist the Inventory team in the planning and processing of cost-effective purchase order intake. To assist in supporting the Inventory team with customers, suppliers and Sales & Marketing...
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum Benefits
Contracts Manager (6-month FTC), Greater Manchester, £45,000 - £55,000 BenefitsAre you looking for your next fast-paced, high-volume environment warehouse opportunity and are you immediately available? If so then this could be the job for you!The succes...
Warehouse Shift Manager
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum Benefits
Warehouse Shift Manager Thatcham £28,000 - £32,000 Benefits Role Profile Based in Thatcham, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment of an experienced Warehouse Shift Manager. In this role, you will be ...
Transport Team Manager
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£33000 - £37000 per annum
Transport Shift Manager Hemel Hempstead £34,000 - £37,000 Role Profile Based in Hemel Hempstead, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment of an experienced Transport Shift Manager. In this role, you will ...
Assistant Stores & Despatch Manager
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £30000.00 per annum
Assistant Stores & Despatch Manager Wolverhampton £30,000 per annum Role Profile Cast UK have been instructed by a global technology provider to recruit an Assistant Stores & Dispatch Manager for their warehouse based in Wolverhampton. This is an essen...
Operations Manager Basildon Role Profile Our client is a fast-paced, high-volume logistics business, and are looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager to their growing operation based in Basildon. Key Responsibilities Managing the goods in, picking and disp...
Senior Sales Manager - Ecommerce
Role Title Senior Sales Manager - E-commerce Location Basildon Role Profile My client is a fast-paced, high-volume e-commerce logistics business, and are looking to recruit a Senior Sales Manager to their growing operation based in Basildon. Responsibili...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?