1 month ago
£Competitive Excellent Benefits
As the exclusive recruitment partner for Bunzl Catering group, Cast UK have been instructed to recruit a Resource Manager for their AGGORA team based at their head office in Redditch.
The Resource Manager is responsible for the allocation of engineering resources nationally, which is integral for the business service offering.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Review client works requests and allocate works to engineers by using the bespoke in-house system.
- Schedule engineer visits for breakdowns and planned maintenance visits.
- Ability to "think outside the box" and to be proactive when scheduling and rescheduling engineers, when necessary, a good knowledge of geography is needed for this.
- Ensuring engineer's routes are both cost and time effective to both them and the company.
- Working closely and liaising with the Customer Service Desk and Regional Managers.
- Developing a good relationship and understanding with your engineers, resource team and Regional Managers.
- Ensuring departmental and company KPI's are exceeded
- Responsible for the recruitment, retention and development of Resource team members
- Build, develop and motivate the team to deliver the best service and quality to the customer.
- Conduct annual appraisals and regular 1-2-1 meetings
- Monitor regional KPIs and take appropriate action to address issues.
- Manage and deploy resources across the regions to optimize business results
- Select, appraises and develop senior members within the remit of the role
- Ensure that staff behaviour reflect Aggora's customer service values.
- Create an environment in which team members feel motivated to do their best work and empowered to make decisions relevant to their area of responsibility
- Knowledge of the Contract catering markets
- Transport and logistics
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Commercially very astute and is always looking for ways to maximise business returns
£Competitive Excellent Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum Benefits
HSQE Co-ordinator Ealing £32,000 - £35,000 Benefits Role Summary: Our client is a market leading maintenance machinery provider and are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Co-ordinator to their operation in Ealing. The role is to provide professional...
Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
Up to £37000 per annum Benefits
Multi Skilled Engineer - Goole - Up to £37,000 Benefits WE NEED YOU A time served Multi-Skilled Engineer with a strong competence in both Electrical & Mechanical Engineering. Who you'll be working for: Cast UK are partnering with a well established Foo...
Applications Engineer (Italian Speaker)
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £35000.00 per annum plus benefits
Science or Engineering Graduate with an interest in LAZERS?! (Or optics, imaging, microscopy, optomechanics etc. etc.) I'm working with a state-of-the-art business to recruit an Application Engineer to support product specification and application enqui...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?